E3

TreFiDDy

Reaction score
Well seeing as I haven't really done anything but talk android issues/fixes/everything else droid. Id figure I would post here ha.

Anyways did anyone get a glimpse of E3?
I'm personally going to try and get Battlefield 3 and Gears of War 3! They look sooooooooooooooooooooo polished and freaking amazing! Assassins Creed Revelation looks pretty sweet too!

The Wii-u was pretty awesome too. I was figuring that they would just come out with another console that would be similar to Wii.
If anything I just want to get my hands on a 3DS once Super Smash Bros Brawl is coming to it! I'm probably going to have to invest in a 3DS just for that game hahah.

Any thoughts?

J

JriderG

That psvita looks hot. And what about that ps display? You can do fullscreen 2 player. Looks hot also.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

matt2783

Reaction score
That psvita looks hot. And what about that ps display? You can do fullscreen 2 player. Looks hot also.

Plus Resistance 3 all for $500. I just wish it was a little bigger, 24" just isn't going to cut it.

I'm with you on Vita (though I'm not sure about that name), Can;t believe it's only $250. They've clearly learned from their mistake on the PS3 price point.

Tomb Raider looks like it could be pretty cool too. Super excited for Arkham City and Uncharted 3.

J

JriderG

Yea $250 is a good price for a quad core Imo. That worst thing about e3 was microsofts press conference. There was nothing there. The coolest thing with the kinect was the ghost recon demo. Other than that Microsoft had nothing going for them.

OP
T

TreFiDDy

Reaction score
I thought it was pretty cool how he was designing that whole race track on it. I think its funny how everything is going to some kind of motion sensor or touch screen haha. If anything I wouldn't be surprised if they come out with a Playstation portable device that has 3D effects with that touch screen additions hahaha.
And surprisingly the graphics are actually really good. I wasn't expecting that kind of quality from a handheld device like that but God of War looked smooth and very good for a portable!

OP
T

TreFiDDy

Reaction score
Ghost Recon was cool! I've never really bothered with buying a one since I lost interest a few games back ha. I think it's a bonus for me because my brother has a kinect so I'll just steal his for a few days and play it hahahaha. The guns being fully customizable is pretty intense I haven't seen a game that gets that intricate into yet.

J

JriderG

Im honestly really surprised they didn't make that psvita 3d. But I hate the whole motion ****. I play video games to turn into a couch potato and move my thumbs, but that's just me.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I saw a demo of the Wii-U and I am diggin it. Might pick one up when it comes out. Looks to be a powerhouse too. I like they are pushing the boundries on how to play games again. Very cool controler with some neat options for game play.

sent from somewhere...

OP
T

TreFiDDy

Reaction score
I thought what was cool about the Wii-u is if someone wanted to watch tv you could just take the game onto U and play it right there. Other then that it offered no assistance other then being a big fat tablet looking thing hahaha.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I thought what was cool about the Wii-u is if someone wanted to watch tv you could just take the game onto U and play it right there. Other then that it offered no assistance other then being a big fat tablet looking thing hahaha.

What I saw showed a little more than that. Using the screen on the controler opened up the world outside of the tv screen. Also in a multiplayer setting the controler offered different info than what was on the tv. I'm sure there will be some cool stuff for it down the line.

sent from somewhere...

joeybarclay

Reaction score
Two things Im most looking forward to [video=youtube;aPu7-LtLKmU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPu7-LtLKmU]YouTube - ‪Battlefield 3: Operation Metro Multiplayer Gameplay Trailer (E3)‬‏[/video]
and
[video=youtube;ic6dKnv3WdU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic6dKnv3WdU]YouTube - ‪"The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" E3 Gameplay Demo‬‏[/video]

OP
T

TreFiDDy

Reaction score
I saw the majority of the presentation and honestly it just looks like a DS or a 3DS. Being able to use your television screen and the U screen - handheld DS/3DS feature
Touchscreen and controller buttons on the U - handheld DS/3DS feature
Have U interact with television - handheld DS/3DS

Do you see what I mean? They are just making it a bigger version of their DS. Maybe its just me that sees it that way?

OP
T

TreFiDDy

Reaction score
Battlefield is going to be awesome! I cant wait for it! I know itll be a million times better then CoD. Hell BC2 blew CoD out of the water imo. Plus the graphics and realistic-ness of the game are just amazing