DXC - Baseband Update .13P

droidxchat

Reaction score
This link is for the DROID X and it will update your to baseband .13P, which is the baseband used by the newest leak from moto (not yet released).

I would like to thank and give credit to Framework43 for providing me with the ingredients. Please follow him at twitter.com/framework43 for updates on MIUI releases for the Droid X.

DOWNLOAD

Instructions: Flash the zip from clockwork recovery just like you would any rom. No need to wipe anything.

Hey DXC, will this fix the issue with the Droid X losing service randomly and requiring a reboot to get it back on MIUI? Thanks for asking, but unfortunately we won't know until we try it. Some people reported that the .12P fixed this issue for them, while others say it did not. Maybe they'll have more success with .13P, but I want to point out that this is not just a Miui issue, it is an issue that has been reported on CM7 and Liquid roms as well, so it seems that it is affecting all 2nd-init roms.

cuebask

Reaction score
Just tested on .596. Will not work on .596. I'm wondering if someone will make a flashable one that will. Tired of always going back to.340 to do anything.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ooklathemok

Reaction score
So do I have to use recovery to go back to my rooted stock froyo backup, run this update and then go back to my Liquid backup?

cuebask

Reaction score
This should just be flashed if your on Liquid.

clouse2013

Reaction score
This should just be flashed if your on Liquid.

would it be ok to flash over CM7 as well? because i just tried it and i got a status 7 error in clockwerk. not sure why. and also, what exactly is the advantage to flashing this?

creaky

Reaction score
would it be ok to flash over CM7 as well? because i just tried it and i got a status 7 error in clockwerk. not sure why. and also, what exactly is the advantage to flashing this?

Yes, also interested to know if this can be flashed over cm7. Has any who's tried it seen the no data after wifi until reboot problem fixed?

sent from my Cyanogenmodded X

clouse2013

Reaction score
Yes, also interested to know if this can be flashed over cm7. Has any who's tried it seen the no data after wifi until reboot problem fixed?

sent from my Cyanogenmodded X

i dont know if anyone knows if it can be flashed over cyanogen yet. I checked md5 sums and they matched, and the file size matched and still got the error. in theory, it should flash as cyanogen and the rest of the 2nd init roms, i believe use the .330 baseband because that is the baseband in the SBF for the correct kernel for the second init roms. Anyone who successfully flashed this on cyanogenmod please say something to let us know.

MaDxCrEaM

Reaction score
I was getting a status 7 error in cwm with this link. but with a link i think thats posted in the main CM7 thread it flashed fine.

I'm getting status 7 error also, could you provide link to one that worked for you?

creaky

Reaction score
Haven't flashed this .zip but I did flash the TBH .13P radio zip this morning and all was good. Just had to reactivate my phone after flashing.

bodean

Reaction score
Haven't flashed this .zip but I did flash the TBH .13P radio zip this morning and all was good. Just had to reactivate my phone after flashing.

Installation aborted when installing the ZIP in the OP, on my Liberty ASOP rom DX. Nice..................................