Dropped 4G Data EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Droidram56

Reaction score
VZ sent me a new SIM card. It hasn't helped. Still getting drops. Will be back on the phone with VZ tonight.

CBMGGM

Reaction score
Are you on GB? If so I would recommend that you check out the latest ICS leak. All radios have been fixed and we are getting stable data connections.

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
Tried it a few weeks ago and got a boot error and had to fxz .902 like 4 times before it worked. That was enough for me I bought this phone at $300 new, its too expensive to **** it up

CBMGGM

Reaction score
I understand completely. If you are not comfortable with flashing just hang in there a little bit longer. ICS is right around the corner.

nri1998

Reaction score
Are you on GB? If so I would recommend that you check out the latest ICS leak. All radios have been fixed and we are getting stable data connections.

I flashed my phone from leaked 5.9.905 GB to 6.7.230 ICS and it was terrible. Kept loosing the data connection and also the emails do not load properly. Even when they do, it does not show the actual message. Tried it for 3 days and got tired of it. So, flashed back to 5.9.902 and did official OTA to 5.9.905 now. So, I am on official OTA path waiting for ICS that works.

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
nri1998 said:
I flashed my phone from leaked 5.9.905 GB to 6.7.230 ICS and it was terrible. Kept loosing the data connection and also the emails do not load properly. Even when they do, it does not show the actual message. Tried it for 3 days and got tired of it. So, flashed back to 5.9.902 and did official OTA to 5.9.905 now. So, I am on official OTA path waiting for ICS that works.

Try the new .232

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score

Wow that's crazy, I went to 230 last night and at first it was looking bad and then after I wiped the cache once I've had nothing but awesome luck. I can't find anything wrong with it, not one data drop since. I'm impressed and honestly I might not leave this leak for a while.

yellowrs999

Reaction score
I have the same problem with my Bionic. 4G just drops off, I can feel the battery getting hot, and sometime the screen times out while I'm doing something. I can hold my wife's Samsung Stratosphere and my Bionic side by side and only mine loses signal. I get allot of "no connection" when I try to go to Facebook, and check for updates on Twitter, Gmail, or my other email accounts. It does it no matter where I am, home, work, or otherwise. I've had it like a month and it's a far site better than the old Droid 1 I had. But battery life is like 3 hours of continued use, that's unacceptable. I'm sure Verizon will just say "boohoo" if I ask them to look at it.

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
As far as the battery goes, you can find an extended battery pretty cheap these days for the bionic. And yes, its totally worth it