DroidX Winamp and dock

carguy

Reaction score
Last night I downloaded winamp to the home PC, had the app already installed on the Droid X. Uploaded 600+ songs from itunes to winamp, synced about 160 songs to the Droid. Music plays perfect from the droid.

Came into work, used the ezestand dock and 90degree USB power cord, screen says 'Sorry, your SD card is busy.' Top status bar says 'SD card unavailable'

Remove from dock, unplug usb cable, all songs appear to be gone. SD card reloads, click my gallery, and device reloads all media files. Songs are restored.

Everything works perfect until I plug in the 90 degree USB cable. This clears my playlist. Any ideas? :blink:

DarkJeckyll

Reaction score
When you plug your device in to usb the phone makes it available to use because the computer is using it. If you change your conection type to "charge only" youll then be able to use winamp and other programs that need to access the usb

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
carguy

carguy

Reaction score
When you plug your device in to usb the phone makes it available to use because the computer is using it. If you change your conection type to "charge only" youll then be able to use winamp and other programs that need to access the usb

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Took me a minute to find the 'charge only' option, plugging in the 90degree cable showed it :)

I have it set to charge only and USB debugging is still off. Same issue...
I read on another forum during a search that may be a bad USB cable?