Cannot find some music on my Droid Razr

ronyusa

Reaction score
Hi, I have all my music stored in my Droid Razr SD card, I see them when I connect the SD card to my laptop whether through USB drive or using the cable to connect the phone to the laptop. However, some of the music does not appear on the playlist / song / album list when I try to play it using my phone!! Any reason some songs/albums would be hidden in the player like that ???

Thanks for any help/suggestion you can provide!!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hi, I have all my music stored in my Droid Razr SD card, I see them when I connect the SD card to my laptop whether through USB drive or using the cable to connect the phone to the laptop. However, some of the music does not appear on the playlist / song / album list when I try to play it using my phone!! Any reason some songs/albums would be hidden in the player like that ???

Thanks for any help/suggestion you can provide!!

Only things I can think could cause that would be either bad tags or possibly file types that aren't recognized by the resident codecs such as FLAC.

ddfuji

Reaction score
Only things I can think could cause that would be either bad tags or possibly file types that aren't recognized by the resident codecs such as FLAC.

I'm pretty sure that's what it is. Cause the phone scans the card looming for file extensions and organizes data that way.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums