Droid x2 or Xperia Play

102010184gw

Reaction score
Thinking about buying either x2 or xperia play. What do you guys think?

Sent from my Thunderbolt

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I really love my X2 plus the Xperia has some" lukewarm" reviews. I didn't like the game controllers, their travel is too shallow for me but you might like it.

If you have a friend with either device ask to play with it for a hour or so.

Create a new contact, take a picture, make a phone call. Most likely in a few minutes you'll find something you either love our hate about it. Then check out the other device and your choice will be clearer. Good luck.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gr8scott_o

Reaction score
Thinking about buying either x2 or xperia play. What do you guys think? Sent from my Thunderbolt
If you are at all interested in playing media on your phone (i.e. music), then ANYTHING has to be better than the X2. Good luck.

xperiabeast

Reaction score
I have the xperia gaming is great especially with emus and roms signal is ok processor is underclocked stock graphics are over the top camera is decent but needs an app to make it zoom volume is loud as hell and battery life is outrageous compared to my old DX but with the patch vzw put in it not easily customized not sure about the dx2 tho

Sent from my R800x using DroidForums

Last edited:

MistaWolfe

Reaction score
I have the xperia gaming is great especially with emus and roms signal is ok processor is underclocked stock graphics are over the top camera is decent but needs an app to make it zoom volume is loud as hell and battery life is outrageous compared to my old DX but with the patch vzw put in it not easily customized not sure about the dx2 tho

Sent from my R800x using DroidForums

Not sure about commas or period either, huh?

J/k. Lol.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums