Droid X battery problems discovered!!!!!!!

has anyone checked the usage n **** on 2.2?? Since I updated to 2.2 today, I've had a huge change in my battery. I'm glad it's not instant dead. lol I use a ton of stuff and task killer and I'm shocked my phone is so beast on 2.2 dancedroid I pretty much run pandora all day since I sit my ass at a desk. Froyo > life.

Yeah I might, new 2.2 has been real nice so far. Love the flash I can play the games on the Kongregate now.

Yeah so checked my *#*#4636#*#* after upgrading to 2.2 and now my phone is running 100% of the time even with GPS off. Phone has been unplugged for 9 hours and phone has been awake 9 hours, screen has been off but phone not sleeping.

Yeah so checked my *#*#4636#*#* after upgrading to 2.2 and now my phone is running 100% of the time even with GPS off. Phone has been unplugged for 9 hours and phone has been awake 9 hours, screen has been off but phone not sleeping.

Hopefully it's not a problem, though. What's your overall battery % after 9 hours?

Battery is at 80% after a total of almost twelve hours and that is no texting and a few emails. Listened to some music while getting ready for work. Turned off wifi and the phone does sleep now so it is definitely a problem. How much it is affecting battery is hard to tell right now.

Yup, I found the same thing, wifi on is keeping the phone running 100%. Not sure how much it's affecting battery life though.

Battery, Droid x

Pilot 25,

I don't have "Spare Parts " on my Droid X , is this an app that you dnlded! I am running sys. version 1.13.604, with firmware vrsn 2.1 update 1. All I have is the battery manager, and battery use indicator

I dont have "spare Parts" on my droid x , is this an app to dnld! , I recently had to reset to factory settings . it only updated to 1.13.604!

If you dial *#*#4636#*#* from you keypad like making a phone call you can see all the battery info without downloading any app.

Hmm I have WiFi set to never sleep and it says my device is only running 23%. WiFi is running 100% though.

Hmm I have WiFi set to never sleep and it says my device is only running 23%. WiFi is running 100% though.

Are you on the leaked 2.2 build?

Really? Well wonder what is different with yours from mine and the others having the problems. Since I turned WIFI off my phone is sleeping again, but if I turn it back on phone no sleepy.

Interesting. Yea I have my WiFi set to never sleep when while I have WiFi toggled on. I have been able to get 20+ hours of battery life this way on a single charge.

Back