droid x arriving in stores already

magikmarkur

Reaction score
I just checked two local stores after reading this thread and neither had it lol. WTF, why can't I see this thing in personnnn.

I hate hearing people repeat that "it's so big in person," etc... 4 ppl in this thread just said it lol.

I mean look at all the video reviews...it's seriously not that large lol. Not to mention they all say how light it is lol.

Stop worrying me!

Its not uncomfortable big. Its good big. I enjoyed how it felt in my hand and in my pocket. It is light weight and sleek. Nothing to worry about it has an awesome feel to it.

The screen is brilliant.

Its not hard to type on.

Overally amazing phone. It just is bigger than normal device. And definitely more comfrotable to hold than the Evo!!!

Well that pleases me :)

I just wish we could readily try out and handle the damn thing before we buy it from a pre-order! I mean c'monnn...

But at least we have that 30-day return...

Yea, but I honestly doubt you will be returning it. It was spectacular, it is just going to take a week or two to get used to it.

phatkat66

Reaction score
I was just over at Willowbrook Mall in Willowbrook, NJ. The VZW rep had a live demo. It was big, but it was also awesome.

Also, I don't know what some of these reviewers are talking about saying the phone is top heavy it seemed very well balanced.

The device is super fast. Can't imagine how fast it'll be when froyo comes out for it.

I don't like how it is over-pre-loaded with dumb apps. Does anyone know if you can delete these apps once you get the phone?

Texting on it is easy, although I seem to be the only retard when it comes down to swype.

If you have any other questions about the phone, shoot 'em my way and I will try to answer them. I did spend an hour playing with the demo.

OMG What a great coincedence I travel to that mall EVERYDAY to meet up with my gf after work. I pre-ordered in the best buy next to them. Which store did you go to? Do you think they will let me check one out if I head over there today? Reading your post just made my eyes pop out lol I hope I get to see one today. Im so anxious to get mine next week

If you are talking about Willowbrook, they have a demo at the VZW kiosk in the middle of the Mall at the Macy's side. It looks like some random 3rd party authorized retailer, but it is an actual corporate store, WITH A LIVE DEMO!!! :yeahbaby01:
holy #$$^%& Im ALWAYS in there to pee and run LMAO Thanks! I gotta harass the gf to step inside for a second lol damn and tonight we're in a rush lol imma have to just say i gottapee and run inside LOL

magikmarkur

Reaction score
OMG What a great coincedence I travel to that mall EVERYDAY to meet up with my gf after work. I pre-ordered in the best buy next to them. Which store did you go to? Do you think they will let me check one out if I head over there today? Reading your post just made my eyes pop out lol I hope I get to see one today. Im so anxious to get mine next week

If you are talking about Willowbrook, they have a demo at the VZW kiosk in the middle of the Mall at the Macy's side. It looks like some random 3rd party authorized retailer, but it is an actual corporate store, WITH A LIVE DEMO!!! :yeahbaby01:
holy #$$^%& Im ALWAYS in there to pee and run LMAO Thanks! I gotta harass the gf to step inside for a second lol damn and tonight we're in a rush lol imma have to just say i gottapee and run inside LOL

Lol Yea dude its worth it! Definitely worth the argument lol!!

mapexvenus

Reaction score
Anyone know if VZW stores in the Portland OR area have any X's that have landed early?