New Droid X User

Mule65

Reaction score
Well after a weekend with the Droid X, it's come back down to reality that there doesn't seem to be a perfect/stable Droid phone on the market.

Nobody has a perfect/stable phone but many prefer to support Android over overpriced closed proprietary solutions. You probably have an app that is not playing nice with the OS. Before using LauncherPro remove all widgets from your screens. Scrap the live wallpaper -- there are some nice static backgrounds in the Zedge app.

OP
D

Dukefrukem

Reaction score
Updating my opinions on this phone- Gingerbread update bricked my phone. Verizon is sending me a new one on Friday. I don't think I'll activate it. Such a disappointment. The pros in the screen do not add to the overall value of this phone. It simply is a quality nightmare. Gone back to my original Moto Droid and will continue to use it until my upgrade later in this month.

My first phone of choice is the Samsung S2

Reaction score
As long as you can get into the bootloader screen from it being powered off (while off hold volume down, camera and then hold power for 2 or 3 seconds and release all) you did not brick anything. Your phone might have just been screwed up file wise and just needs a fresh flash.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums