Droid Turbo 2 From Droid Turbo 1

m@tt

Reaction score
Who is planning on making the jump? I really don't see much different besides customizing the outside.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I added "Turbo" to your thread title to avoid confusion. Though you've posted in the proper forum, I read the title in the Recent Posts view and thought you were nuts for considering upgrading only to a Droid 2...almost as nuts as someone who's still using a Droid 1. ;)

k1601

Reaction score
I've considered it, just don't think it's worth it right now. The turbo 1 is still a solid phone.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

OP
m@tt

m@tt

Reaction score
I've considered it, just don't think it's worth it right now. The turbo 1 is still a solid phone.

I would have to agree with you. Out of all hones I've owned this one never skipped a beat. My issues are move with Motorola software.

MarBearCat

Reaction score
I'll hold on to Turbo I. Actually I've only had this phone since spring so it's still KINDA. new.

=^.".^=

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
I made the jump. The 32G model. Time will tell, but so far, so good!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I made the jump. The 32G model. Time will tell, but so far, so good!
What's the screen like?? The feel...did you have to assemble anything??

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
I think that the screen is very sharp. I looked at some my photos and seems just as clear and colorful. A little bigger than the T1,but not uncomfortable. No assembly what so ever. I did have the store rep put on a Verizon flexible glass screen protector.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I'm going to check em out..home sick today..but what better way to get rid of this..baaahahahahahahahahaha..

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I went and put hands on it..its a solid feeling device..not as solid as my bn turbo..but it still felt good in hand...

The screen...its solid ..but with my hand strength I could feel flex ..not trying to squeeze it to death either..just applying pressure..

It still feels like a well built device..but a tax flimsy but its hard to say...the stupid lanyard security attachments were on all 5 display models...they offer more bn choices this year with moto maker..and then leather and rubber backing with different colors..

This phone isn't bad...its not much of an improvement on the original turbo..and 700+$ for the option to remake the device in a 2 year period...does that come with a battery replacement too??

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I am staying with the Turbo 1, I got it just last July, and I am very happy with it. Plus it is my work phone, I doubt my boss would approve a new phone :).

hegemonyworld

Reaction score
I think that the screen is very sharp. I looked at some my photos and seems just as clear and colorful. A little bigger than the T1,but not uncomfortable. No assembly what so ever. I did have the store rep put on a Verizon flexible glass screen protector.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Why did you put a screen protector on a flagship unbreakable screen phone? Just curious.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
^ True ^ it is supposed to come with an outer layer protector already installed. That 5th outer layer is the scratch resistant part of the 5 layer system and can be replaced by the user if it gets scuffed and scratches. Not sure why Verizon would even offer an after market screen protector since it has one built into it already.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
^ True ^ it is supposed to come with an outer layer protector already installed. That 5th outer layer is the scratch resistant part of the 5 layer system and can be replaced by the user if it gets scuffed and scratches. Not sure why Verizon would even offer an after market screen protector since it has one built into it already.

Because they pay probably nothing for them & make a killing selling them?