Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

pc747 said:
note 2 is my next phone. Will definitely be preordering it.

Note 2 will be my next phone as well. So is it gonna be AT&T or VZW? Its no option for me, Ill have to stick with Verizon.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

drew96dawg said:
That MIGHT last me 3 hours. Batteries are definitely htc's Achilles heel

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Lol exactly, my bro has the One X and he hardly uses it and its wore down in no time, nice phone but I dont wanna be connected multiple times a day.

Lol exactly, my bro has the One X and he hardly uses it and its wore down in no time, nice phone but I dont wanna be connected multiple times a day.

I have no problem going through two batteries a day and im in school from 6:45-2:45

yeah but htc one x, like the iphone and razr, has a non removable battery. To not be able to put an extended battery in a htc phone is epic fail.

yeah but htc one x, like the iphone and razr, has a non removable battery. To not be able to put an extended battery in a htc phone is epic fail.

800 dollar paperweight

Well the Note 2 got the drop test, I'm very impressed other then it kills me to see the phone get dropped lol.

[video=youtube;mA0r7tc6V5s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA0r7tc6V5s&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Too bad its exclusive to AT&T. If it was coming to Verizon id consider it especially since the hd maxx is never coming out :mad:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

+1 the battery is smallish to be non removable

Well the Note 2 got the drop test, I'm very impressed other then it kills me to see the phone get dropped lol.

[video=youtube;mA0r7tc6V5s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA0r7tc6V5s&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

he's way too excited.. but that was awesome

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

sweeeeet said:
he's way too excited.. but that was awesome

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Lol yeah he was, i still cant believe that phone even made it one fall, let alone 3.

Um... the note 2 didn't appear to be on... or at least I couldn't tell that it was... :p

Um... the note 2 didn't appear to be on... or at least I couldn't tell that it was... :p

My thought exactly. Its tough so that's one less advantage the maxx hd has over it:eek:

Back