Droid phone feature

Aggie Man

Reaction score
I have the Moto Droid. I do not use the keypad. I am due for an upgrade and I want an all touch phone. Droid Inc seems to be the choice but...IF the HTC Droid Inc phone calling features are the same as the HTC Droid Eris that is a big let down. Is there a way to put the Moto Droid phone features on the Droid Inc???

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have the Moto Droid. I do not use the keypad. I am due for an upgrade and I want an all touch phone. Droid Inc seems to be the choice but...IF the HTC Droid Inc phone calling features are the same as the HTC Droid Eris that is a big let down. Is there a way to put the Moto Droid phone features on the Droid Inc???

What features are you talking about? Can you be a bit more specific?

OP
A

Aggie Man

Reaction score
hello Hook. I am talking about the actual phone calling features....keypad, features listed at the top of screen on phone (phone, call log, contacts, favorites).

pepatrick

Reaction score
My suggestion is to go into your local Verizon store and test drive the Droid Inc. I think you will be pleased with it. Trying to get everyones opinion on here is not really going to help you make a decision.

zMd113

Reaction score
My suggestion is to go into your local Verizon store and test drive the Droid Inc. I think you will be pleased with it. Trying to get everyones opinion on here is not really going to help you make a decision.

Exactly ^^^^ try it out for yourself. I'm glad I didn't find this forum until AFTER I bought my Incredible because there's nothing but MOTO fanboys here.

JCo352

Reaction score

Exactly ^^^^ try it out for yourself. I'm glad I didn't find this forum until AFTER I bought my Incredible because there's nothing but MOTO fanboys here.
Not true, I have a Moto Droid, and I wouldn't hesitate to suggest a DI, I like it other than it having Sense. I guess I'm more of a Vanilla Android fanboy, but the DI is still a great phone none-the-less.

zMd113

Reaction score
Well at least your for Android and not a particular phone.

hydro556

Reaction score

Not sure exactly what you are talking but I had a moto Droid for 6 months before upgrading to an Incredible.

The Incredible is, in every way, superior to the Moto, especially when only considering the phone aspect.

I loved my Moto, but wasnt particularly impressed with it as just a phone. the Incredible is an amazing device. I am still amaze at what all it can do and how amazingly well everything works. It is simply excellent. Amazing handset.

hydro556

Reaction score

This is almost always good advice, when purchasing anything. But I will say this.

It takes a few days to fully appreciate something this complex, even when it is really intuitive, and simple, considering.

I thought my Incredible was a great phone the first day or so I had it.

But a week later, I am simply amazed. It takes some time to fully appreciate everything.

OP
A

Aggie Man

Reaction score
I agree. I have had my DI since July 17. It is awesome. I have adapted the phone calling features. Its just awesome.