1. There are keyboard shortcuts to open apps but that is itI miss my keyboard shortcuts. Like in google maps hitting the 0 (zero) key to go to "my location" on the map.
- Different profiles for notifications!! BlackBerry let me create different profiles with different ringtones/sounds etc for whatever. Just more customizable.
- How about vibrating before actually ringing/making a sound?
- Phone dialer! I should be able to type in a contacts name right from the start. Instead you have to go to contacts and then scroll through the list to find the person. Was easier on BlackBerry.
- My email from gmail does not show up under "Messaging". I would like one folder for ALL my messages (voicemail, text, sms, mms, email, etc etc).
2. You could pick different ringtones for pretty much anything also. You usually find this out by pressing menu and into nofication settings
3. Mines vibrates before it rings
4. The search button is better. when you do a search it will bring up the music, contacts, apps, browser, and youtube. Any of those can be disabled also
5. I dont know about that one. I personally never liked it that way I like it better this way. I know you're use to it because of the blackberry