Droid Bionic vs Verizon iPhone 4

chrstdvd

Reaction score
And when I open the thy keyboard this app sends the msg. I will have to stay with this phone till a superphone with physical keybord hits market.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
bionic-thunderbolt-iphone1.png

plasma510

Reaction score
So from what it looks like the iphone 4 has the worst hardware but the most efficient os in terms of making use of that hardware.

Dj Quik

Reaction score
Droid bionic will out win the iphone I think the only people that will get the iphone are people that don't have an android phone maybe say a blackberry or a non smart phone cuz the person that leaves android for iphone has to be really stupid.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

lemodular

Reaction score
The argument of hardware superiority will not compute with most if not all iPhone fans. Nor the ability to customize and personalize. So it's a mute point. The iphone is very nice to use, smoother ui than most android phones I tried. It will sell very well to those who have always wanted one but hated At&t; now is their chance.
What bothers me is the timing of it all. Those buying today will be locked in for a year our two while the new adroid devices will be out in the market in a few months. The overlap will certainly hurt some potential sale numbers. I myself can't wait for the new crop. Renew date is July...perfect.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Bionic sports the Tegra 2 and is a world phone. Not to mention a beautiful screen, hdmi, and a chunky fat battery. The iPhone is "old" technology with no world capabilities or LTE.

The clear winner is the Bionic in this match up.

Sent from my Droid

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Bionic sports the Tegra 2 and is a world phone. Not to mention a beautiful screen, hdmi, and a chunky fat battery. The iPhone is "old" technology with no world capabilities or LTE.

The clear winner is the Bionic in this match up.

Sent from my Droid

Sorry CK but I think some people only look for this:

iphone-4-logo-apple.jpg

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
after seeing the video of the iphone 4 video I am more sold on the bionic.

[video=youtube;V6QdFZtTYs8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6QdFZtTYs8[/video]

aka_rob

Reaction score
I feel like us Verizon customers are kinda getting cheated a little.. Verizon gets bionic att gets atrix, similar phones, but the atrix is better. if it's not one thing its another.

Sent from my pe4.1Droid using DroidForums App

supascience

Reaction score
I don't think they'll have a problem selling the iPhone. There's so much hype around it most people won't even care or know about the Bionic, let alone what a dual core phone can do. Nor do they want to wait. This is one reason Apple didn't want to wait to get an LTE chip in the phone. They rather release it now than later.

The release date was pushed back. Big red wanted changes due to the antenna, but were still obligated to take shipment of the I4. It was supose to come out summer/fall 2010 with about a year b4 the I5. Now with the date being pushed it really does not make ¢ to buy the I4....just wait for the I5 or make the smart move and get the BIONIC.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

briankeith513

Reaction score
As an Android guy, I love android, but you gotta be realistic about some things. The IPhone has some advantages over android. And honestly, it will probably have the same advantages over the Bionic. One, the ios is a smoother, and more elegant os than Android. Its not even debatable. The iPhone 4 has the sharpest screen, and that will continue for all of 2011 at least. It also takes better pictures and video, as was shown in many many examples. Then, the iPhone has a lot more apps, and apps with higher quality than android does....again not debatable. And to be honest....the iPhone is more of a phone. " that just works" than Android. Less random rebooted, freezes, force closes, etc. This stuff again is not debatable.....and have you all ever seen an android phone with the ultra premium build quality of the iPhone 4? I sure haven't. We really need to stop being so delusional and stop the hate talk against the Iphone. My favorite is definitely Android because of customization, and the fact that Android does EVERYTHING that I want it to do.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll be honest; if the iPhone was on Verizon when I was getting the Voyager, I would've gotten the iPhone. Since then I learned a little when my iPod froze and I had to take it into an Apple Store. Sure they helped me, but that would've been solved earlier with a battery pull.

While I'm glad the iPhone is now available on Verizon, it's not my phone of choice.

briankeith513

Reaction score
I'll be honest; if the iPhone was on Verizon when I was getting the Voyager, I would've gotten the iPhone. Since then I learned a little when my iPod froze and I had to take it into an Apple Store. Sure they helped me, but that would've been solved earlier with a battery pull.

While I'm glad the iPhone is now available on Verizon, it's not my phone of choice.

I completely agree. My choice is Droiiiiid! However, all of the Iphone hate is ridiculous. Give credit where credit is due. Without the IPhone, there would be no Droiddddddd.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk