Droid Bionic TV Spot Seemingly Confirms September 8 Release

DoctorV

Reaction score
I think this video is fake.

1. Nobody watches George Lopez.
2. There is no such thing as a T.V. show that takes one 30 second commercial break and returns to the show right after.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState

2. There is no such thing as a T.V. show that takes one 30 second commercial break and returns to the show right after.

It was edited video it is not fake...

nikecar

Reaction score

1) so true.

2) although the next poster said it was edited, if you watch OnDemand, usually there is one commercial in the show. At least on some of the shows i've watched.

BigZig

Reaction score
I dont understand why VZW would have a commercial about the release of the phone but not update their website with info about the phone and just still have and email sign up page. Just does not make much sence to me for a big company like VZW to not have all ducks in a row for the lunch of this phone. I really dont know what point i am making here just rambling i guess.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I still don't see how they went from amazing, intuitive commercials to one that has absolutely nothing to do with the phone.

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max

Daniel Tosh did a "Tweet what you're doing for summer" last year. One of the Tweets was, "Watched Lopez last night, so I'll not be doing that this summer." Cracks me up still.

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
Want to see the actual commercial? It doesn't say September 8, but it is the commercial.

[video=youtube;iJaowSisMGs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJaowSisMGs[/video]

wseyller

Reaction score
Saw it myself on tv for the first time just a minute ago. Arizona vs Broncos game on NFL Network.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk