Droid Bionic is Junk

wickid1

Reaction score
Whats the issue with the new 4G Droid Bionic? I go in to select a ringtone, and it plays loudly, however when someone calls me it is very faintly heard. Even the 611 people with Verizion say thats just the way the phone is. Does anyone know of a volume hack or a rom that will change this, and how do you change roms in the 1st place. my HTC thunderbolt has much louder ringtones, but the Bionic has the HDMI output, so I dont really wanna change phones. thanks for the help.

Wikid1

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Sorry to hear about your problem with the ringtones. I haven't had any, even with ones imported and created using Ringdroid. Volume is fine.

OP
wickid1

wickid1

Reaction score
its not really with the ring tones, its with the volume the phone has when it rings.

GohanBurner

Reaction score
I agree, there is something wrong with the speaker/ringer. Its evident by just turning up with volume with the rocker. If you are not at full volume and you then proceed to go to full volume, you'll hear the loudest "beep" it has. However, if you press it one more time, the beep is LOUDER than before but still at the highest level on the meter.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I'll keep this thread open as long as it stays on track. If you don't have any help to offer, move on! There will be no more warnings!

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID