Ring tone not loud cannot hear incoming calls

cardinalmedtype

Reaction score
I just spoke to Motorola, and they are saying that I should go pick up a new phone at the Verizon Store. They are aware of the problem. Do you really think a new phone today will change the ringer volume or are they full of it?

I have the Droid X. I cannot hear the phone ring when I it is in my pocketbook. I have searched on The Market for ringtones that might be louder and downloaded a "pay for" RCP, that was a waste, there were no loud ring tones.

I do not want music. I had a great loud ringtone for my BB that I could hear in my pocketbook. It was called Tune_BackFugueDminor.

Does anyone know if I can get that ringtone or if there is a App to get really loud ringtones.

Thanks

Last edited:

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Everyone's phone is soft.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have the Droid X. I cannot hear the phone ring when I it is in my pocketbook. I have searched on The Market for ringtones that might be louder and downloaded a "pay for" RCP, that was a waste, there were no loud ring tones.

I do not want music. I had a great loud ringtone for my BB that I could hear in my pocketbook. It was called Tune_BackFugueDminor.

Does anyone know if I can get that ringtone or if there is a App to get really loud ringtones.

Thanks

I can't say for the X again because I have a Droid but I will say that my Droid is louder then any of my Blackberrys. So I suggest two things. Make sure you have the volume turned up completely and install an app called Ring Guard to keep it from accidentally being lowered. Well, it will help keep it from happening.

There are over 100,000 apps in the market, you may try searching if you haven't already for something else. Unfortunately we don't know everything that is in the Market and new stuff gets added all the time.

mengh33

Reaction score
Wasn't there a new update after the phone that came out (not froyo) that was supposed to clear the low ringer issue? Not sure if you've upgraded to it.

I am still trying to pick up an X!