Defective bionics

Reaction score
Ok I have heard enough about having to put up with the problems of this phone. I get the software issues and they are being fixed and i'm cool with that. The problem is that Verizon and motorola don't seen to know about the hdmi issue on this phone. Check yourself, settings, sound settings, check lock sounds, back out and hit the power button. If your volumes are turned up and you don't hear a sound the hdmi audio is bad. Tested on three bionics and it holds true on all three. Contacted Verizon and all I get is a refurb, contacted motorola and they want the phone back and want to skip Verizon to make the needed repair. Verizon has no clue about this issue and motorola seems clueless as well.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
treefrog20012003
Reaction score
Finally received bionic #5. After talking to motorola and Verizon explaining what the fault is with the hdmi audio that no one realized existed I received a good one. I still wish I had the one I paid for in the first place. But still I think people should check the hdmi the way I explained and make sure you have a good one before the warranty expires. Motorola will repair it instead of Verizon but it can take up to 7 days for this.

"But WHY THE RUM?!"