Droid Bionic extended battery .. comaprison pics..

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
I got my extended battery today and was suprised at how much bulk it DOESNT add to the phone. I had a thunderbolt before and I bought the extended battery when I got the phone. I took the battery back the next day because it was just comically huge and made the phone uncomfortably large and heavy. Here are some pics comparing a stock Thunderbolt to the Droid Bionic with extended battery. Also pics of the stock Thunderbolt vs Thunderbolt with extended battery. It should give you an idea of how big the Bionic extended battery is. IMO, it is definitely liveable.

Thunderbolt (Stock) vs Bionic w/ Ext Batt.

IMG_1071.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

Thunderbolt (Stock) vs Thunderbolt w/ Ext Batt.
IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Nice, that's not bad. The first time I saw the extended 'Bolt battery... I couldn't believe that's what it needed just to make it through the day! =P How much battery life have you gotten from it so far with the extended bat?

don_juan

Reaction score
Wow! The Thunderbolt extended battery is huge. I can't imagine placing that in my pocket. The Bionic is certainly manageable. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Bionic extended looks more natural

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
C

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
Nice, that's not bad. The first time I saw the extended 'Bolt battery... I couldn't believe that's what it needed just to make it through the day! =P How much battery life have you gotten from it so far with the extended bat?

Hard to tell right now.. Just got it yesterday so I spent all night charging it.. Now Im trying to discharge it by leaving GPS, Wifi, BT and everything on while streaming music and using the Navigation lol :)