Droid 4f razr

jthom03

Reaction score
My phone will not take a charge.
The battery died while out of town yesterday because my car charger wasn't working.
Early evening last night i plugged my phone into my computer to charge and nothing happened -
except that there's this bright white light coming out of a little bitty circle on the top left of my phone.
Can you please help me??

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
If you can possibly use a wall outlet to charge the phone, you will most likely get a quicker charge...let it charge and leave it completely alone for a couple of hours and once it gets a little reserve built up, you should see some screen activity...

Good luck!

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
FoxKat said:
Try this:

This works with the wall charger only!!!!!

Shut off the phone in any manner you can (Pressing and holding Power and Volume Down will execute a "battery pull". If you plug the charger in and do this, you may be able to skip all the steps following. Otherwise, pressing all three buttons at once, takes you to the Boot Mode Selection Menu, then pressing down volume twice and up volume once gets into fastboot, then just hit the power button to shutdown).

Now, WHILE holding JUST down the + and - volume buttons, plug in wall charger.

The phone should wake up in the Boot Mode Selection Menu (White text, Black screen)

Scroll down with the volume down button to BP tools and then push volume up.

The phone should go Black for a moment and then begin the boot process.

The phone will show the motorola logo and then show the battery image filling up as it charges.

Wait awhile for it to charge up.

This is a reply FoxKat posted for somebody on a previous post. All credit goes to him. Try it, let us know how it works. Good luck!