Battery or Charging Port Problem

imppbalr

Reaction score
for the last few days ive been having some trouble with charging my RAZR. when i plug my charger into my phone it wont indicate that it is charging. this doesnt happen all the time, only intermittently. yesterday night i went to be without putting my phone on the charger and when i woke up this morning it was in super low battery mode. i tried to get it plugged in but the phone died completely before i could. when i plugged it into the charger the white light came on and shut off. everytime i plug it in and take it out the white light comes on and shuts off really quick. i took the back off of the phone and while trying to peel battery off i broke the ribbon like an idiot. now that the battery is out of the phone, the white light comes on and stays solid when plugged in.

long story short, im wondering if my battery may have been bad or if it sounds like something is wrong with the charging port. i dont want to spend $50 on a replacement battery if thats not going to fix the problem.

Death4U

Reaction score
Sounds like your usb cable is faulty. Try another cable and if that's not the issue check Foxkat's battery threads and recalibrate the battery. Make sure your using the stock wall charger and charging cable.