Droid 3 update specifics

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I kinda figured it would be with the sbf leaked today that is this version.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Reaction score
I was glad to read that the test build was the same. I was kinda wishing that I never put the leaked version on my phone knowing that I might not get anymore updates. But now if it stays the same after the soak test my phone will be up to date.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

aggiechase37

Reaction score
So is the consensus that we can use the leaked update and have no worries about being blocked from a future upgrade path? If so I would like to go ahead and install the leaked update while moto and vzw drag their feet...

OP
pistacio

pistacio

Reaction score
So is the consensus that we can use the leaked update and have no worries about being blocked from a future upgrade path? If so I would like to go ahead and install the leaked update while moto and vzw drag their feet...

Same here!! Anyone have a definite answer on this?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums App

Fr33dom

Reaction score
Same here!! Anyone have a definite answer on this?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums App

I think the only "definite" answer is No. Though IMHO you are probably safe, you still cannot be sure whats going to happen between now and then. It isn't as if both Verizon and Moto haven't released information about an update in the past and then pulled back from it. Frankly, I'm a little surprised they've posted the version number here since that can so easily change.

Last edited: