DROID 2 Flyer: Rule the Empire with Iron Thumbs

Ok, this is slightly off topic, but all this talk about rom, bootloader, lucked made we wonder.

Is the droid X locked or unlocked? Really I don't see how the 2 is better then the X, looking at the comparison chart, the X beat out the 2 in most of the important areas.

Ok, this is slightly off topic, but all this talk about rom, bootloader, lucked made we wonder.

Is the droid X locked or unlocked? Really I don't see how the 2 is better then the X, looking at the comparison chart, the X beat out the 2 in most of the important areas.

The droid x has the bootloader locked which means until someone finds a work around or a way to crack there will be no custom roms or major hacking like on the D1. The droid 2 is going to have the same bootloader but it will release with froyo 2.2. The X is for someone who wants a powerful phone that has basically any feature that is out on the market today minus a front facing camera. Droid 2 is taking complaints from D1 and refining the problems. D2 is also basically a droid x with a keyboard and minus or change some features. More of a casual android user phone it still is going to be a great device i do not mean that in any negative way calling a casual android users phone.

unlocking the bootloader is when the fun happens. A rooted device with a locked bootloader is useless to me : )

Still a great device. I like it........

this one is locked, but I was told today the the bootloader for rhe Droid 2 Pro isn't lock "yet"

unlocking the bootloader is when the fun happens. A rooted device with a locked bootloader is useless to me : )

Still a great device. I like it........

this one is locked, but I was told today the the bootloader for rhe Droid 2 Pro isn't lock "yet"

more than likely will if not i can see alot of people who have the X including myself hating on moto:icon_evil:

To call the droid 2 flagship is completely unprofessional. It has none of the features the x had and ive seen a better keyboard on an lg env...

Was that I'm response to me? I'm saying the x is there flagship phone and the d2 is pathetic.

idgit? really? is this kindergarten? you make it sound like on a hardcore rant and degraded his entire family tree or something

I asked you to refrain from any name calling. Period. I didn't make anything sound like a rant, unlike what you are doing now. Any name calling opens the door for more down the road. If you have a problem with me asking you to stop, please feel free to take it up with the admin.

Well, I think I've eliminated the source of the problem here. Let's have a nice civil discussion and remember to be respectful to each other.

Back