Verizon Tweets Droid Turbo 2 Teaser Video

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
new-droid-dropping-soon.png

Verizon is already Tweeting out teasers for their new Motorola Droid Turbo 2. This one included a cute tagline and a video. The tagline reads, "Introducing the perfect phone for imperfect people." The video shows a Droid Turbo 2 literally dropping onto the ground, and then ends by sharing that a new Droid is dropping soon.

droid-turbo-2.png

Of course, it stops just shy of any impact, so it's obvious this is meant to tease the supposedly "shatterproof" display that the new phone will include. What do you folks think? Will being extra-tough be a strong enough selling point for the new Droid Turbo 2 in order to distinguish it from the competition?

Be sure to drop by our dedicated Droid Turbo 2 section for further discussion: DROID Turbo 2 | Android Forum at DroidForums.net

Source: Twitter - Verizon - Droid Turbo 2

duxdad

Reaction score
Seeing how Lenovo/Verizon has treated my/the Moto X 2nd gen on the Marshmallow upgrade and changed shipping on warranty repairs it will be a cold day in hell before I purchase another Lenovo/Moto phone.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I'm not liking how every phone is looking like an LG now...buttons on the center..in the back...ugh....why???? With buttons on the side..I wrap my hand around the device and use my thumb or fingers..phone is secure...buttons on back...grip the device lower and use your fingers... But get stupid and in a hurry...and test that "unbreakable screen" theory...IMHO...

Also...no physical buttons anymore...?? I can live with that...but I think one should have em..the other..not..and I'd sell both with the big battery (though its smaller than my turbos current battery)..

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm not liking how every phone is looking like an LG now...buttons on the center..in the back...ugh....why???? With buttons on the side..I wrap my hand around the device and use my thumb or fingers..phone is secure...buttons on back...grip the device lower and use your fingers... But get stupid and in a hurry...and test that "unbreakable screen" theory...IMHO...

Also...no physical buttons anymore...?? I can live with that...but I think one should have em..the other..not..and I'd sell both with the big battery (though its smaller than my turbos current battery)..
? I'm not seeing a button on the back of this Turbo 2...?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Oh..it's the camera..LOL..still uggly...and looks too lgish

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I see a silver button on the side. Just one though.