Droid 2 - Case & Dock?

BryanP

Reaction score
Is there a case of any sort for the Droid 2 that will work with the multimedia dock?

OP
B

BryanP

Reaction score
On a related note, I see that Seido has put out a dock for the Droid which is supposed to be compatible with their case. Any word as to whether they'll be putting out a case/dock combo for the Droid 2?

scottrwood

Reaction score
Seidio

I had the Seidio Innocase and docks for table and car that were used with the cases. Very well done. Haven't seen anything from Seidio for Droid 2 yet.

stephenhr

Reaction score
Is there a case of any sort for the Droid 2 that will work with the multimedia dock?
The Motorola docking station (aka "multimedia station" for the Droid2) has a REMOVABLE INSERT to give additional space for the genuine Mortorola hard case that comes with a belt clip/holster.

dso227

Reaction score
I have a case and the desktop charger stephenhr mentioned but it is not a good fit. I usually have to take the back of my case off to get the phone to sit in the charger correctly. So if I were you, I'd try the case on the phone and the charger in the store to see how it fits before you buy. All cases are not the same though.