Downgrade to 902 - No app or data loss

6.7 RELEASE

​o) Fix boot img creation

I could as I have it hosted already... But I'm not going to until I get back. Don't pm me and ask for it, either. The reason for it is I'm not in the mood to support anything while I'm gone and 246 is not improved over 244 in any way. Pretend it doesn't exist until I return.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

That's really not a problem! Enjoy you're vacation and stay off your laptop!:angry:

Doesn't it say I'm posting from my Xoom? Lmao. I just updated to 244+2 using my net book. And all it has for Internet is foxfi on my Bionic. Nice eh? I'm literally in a camper in the middle of nowhere with 4g using the HoB to update my phone. Roflmao.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the HOB update while on vacation :) Was able to do the rest myself, once I saw you had installed it I figgured it was safe. :)

God I've taught you people nothing. :D Never assume something I do myself is safe unless I explicitly say it is!!! :D LOL

And yes...246 on page 246....could be symbolic. ;)

You said 6.6 was safe and rock solid!

ICS Droid Bionic
.244 courtesy of HoB

I lied. :D Hadn't tested boot img creation until we needed to. You get the level of support you pay for. ROFLMAO! :D

WARNING: Take this VERY seriously as I won't be nice about it if you do not heed my warning.

DO NOT INSTALL THIS. Only advanced users who know what they are doing should even consider this. I *WILL NOT* support anyone that installs this. Let me be very clear...you download this at your own peril. You install it and break something, DO NOT ask me to help you fix it. You will be ignored. When I get back and am ready to support this update, I'll post it on the main page. If you download this, you're on your own.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?erb44py0353h4fp

Back