Downgrade to 902 - No app or data loss

Aldroid33

Reaction score
http://db.tt/P6lvTBS9

This is what you need on your external sd card, you will flash this in recovery. Please follow ALL instructions in the OP. This is only replacing the transfer to sd-ext step. And as always, if you brick you are screwed as it updates security and there is no fxz. So i strongly caution against continuing until you find what went wrong.

ICS Droid Bionic
.244 courtesy of HoB
If you had problems at this juncture, you should not go further. You in all likelihood made a mistake which will be magnified if you proceed further. 232 is a great ROM, I just upgraded last week, to244. There isn't that much of a difference. Not worth bricking your phone over. Wait for Samuri to get back, that's your best safety net.:happy3:

Reaction score
I had issues on .232. Keyboard issues while charging and no 4g, but I think the 4g issue was because of an app i used. So I am now back on GB to fix those issues and am tempted to go to .244...

Aldroid33

Reaction score
I had issues on .232. Keyboard issues while charging and no 4g, but I think the 4g issue was because of an app i used. So I am now back on GB to fix those issues and am tempted to go to .244...
Please read the last 2 pages of discussion. Reccomend that you hold off until Samuri returns:) Unless you are an experienced developer:p

Reaction score
Please read the last 2 pages of discussion. Recommend that you hold off until Samurai returns:) Unless you are an experienced developer:p
Ok, I think I will hold off for now but I was hoping that .244 would improve battery life and the keyboard issue. I am nervous about not being able to get back from .244 but I think I am ready to take the risk...

Aldroid33

Reaction score
Yea I hear you, but it's not worth bricking your phone, waiting a few days will make it much safer. And who knows, there might be a soak! Actually while you are on 905,why don't you go hunting for more leaks on cheeskake. We who have taken the plunge past 232 can't do it!:biggrin:

Reaction score
Yea I hear you, but it's not worth bricking your phone, waiting a few days will make it much safer. And who knows, there might be a soak! Actually while you are on 905,why don't you go hunting for more leaks on cheeskake. We who have taken the plunge past 232 can't do it!:biggrin:
Which server should I be looking in?

Aldroid33

Reaction score
If he bricks on 244 he would be Sol! If HoB has a bug without Samuri or someone equally proficient to fix it he would be even worse off! I would not mess, but I waited 3 + weeks on 232 before taking the plunge:p
Bricked my phone 2 days later, good thing Sam was there to help and revise HoB from 6.1 to 6.4, LMFAO :icon_ banana:

Reaction score
I am having trouble with needing to make a motorola account but it cant connect to servers even on wifi...

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Don't bother with cheesecake. 246 is already in far too many people's hands as it is. You'll notice there isn't any support for it in the HoB yet. That's cause I'm in the freaking middle of nowhere with nothing but a net book. Patience is everything. Plus the hob has another bug.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
Don't bother with cheesecake. 246 is already in far too many people's hands as it is. You'll notice there isn't any support for it in the HoB yet. That's cause I'm in the freaking middle of nowhere with nothing but a net book. Patience is everything. Plus the hob has another bug.

Ahh ok, well I will definitely wait for you to come back and help. Are there any notable changes in .246 that you know of?

Aldroid33

Reaction score

246!!! Really!!!:icon_ devil:Ha hha ha! We need patience ha Sensei!:icon_ banana:dancedroidDancingNexus:icon_ devil::icon_ devil::mad: