Dowloaded leaked version update 6.12.173 and now having problems.....

Reaction score
I guess I was referring to those of us who went back to 748. The problems with the text messages not being sent after we reverted back. To be honest I didn't try it very long. Had to revert back to stock for a while.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Oh ok. I guess I misunderstood. Yeah, it is a little annoying to have to wipe data after going back.

jeppes

Reaction score
Is the OTA Update gonna be different then the leak

jeppes

Reaction score
To get the OTA will I have to go back to 2.3.5

jeppes

Reaction score
How do I go back to 2.3.5

Southpaw-Killa

Reaction score
Was good while it lasted

I loved this leaked update...for about a week or so. Lately, my signal has been crap. My wife's bionic never had a better signal than mine, but lately Im 1x and her bionic is 3g. She is solid all around town and my signal is all over the place. Sucks because I did notice my Razr was snappier all around with .173. It isn't worth it though for me if I have to give up a quality signal. Unfortunately, I read that others had this issue, but hoped I was among those that hadn't seen any issues. Oh well..(sigh)

blaten22

Reaction score
I loved this leaked update...for about a week or so. Lately, my signal has been crap. My wife's bionic never had a better signal than mine, but lately Im 1x and her bionic is 3g. She is solid all around town and my signal is all over the place. Sucks because I did notice my Razr was snappier all around with .173. It isn't worth it though for me if I have to give up a quality signal. Unfortunately, I read that others had this issue, but hoped I was among those that hadn't seen any issues. Oh well..(sigh)

I reverted back on my razr. I did the update and 3/4 of the way done...i got a install error 6 i believe and it failed. I downloaded the 748 zip file, reset the phone accordingly, and will wait for the official update.

Southpaw-Killa

Reaction score
Wow...what a pain in the butt. I was able to go back to .748 but after the downgrade, phone wasn't acting right. Went back and wiped data/cache. Had to setup my phone from scratch. Made me miss my old titanium backup. I will say that 6.12.173 isn't ready for prime time.

Reaction score
Wow...what a pain in the butt. I was able to go back to .748 but after the downgrade, phone wasn't acting right. Went back and wiped data/cache. Had to setup my phone from scratch. Made me miss my old titanium backup. I will say that 6.12.173 isn't ready for prime time.

Not sure what others are having issues with but 173 has been flawless for me and I can't imagine going back to 748. It is just too good.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Not sure what others are having issues with but 173 has been flawless for me and I can't imagine going back to 748. It is just too good.

I second that. If the results I've gotten are indicative of what's to come, I'm very excited and can't wait for the official OTA release.

Ckepascoe

Reaction score
Does anyone pay for mobile hotspot, if so, does the new update fix the hotspot issues with certain websites and Netflix on tablets

Johnw

Reaction score
Does anyone pay for mobile hotspot, if so, does the new update fix the hotspot issues with certain websites and Netflix on tablets

YES! I have Verizon's mobile hotspot ($30/month) and I can finally watch netflix and browse the web on my Kindle Fire.