- Dec 24, 2011
- Reaction score
- San Diego
While screwing around with flashing boot images on my Razr, I discovered the fixed data-dropping radio from my leaked 6.12.173 update will flash to 6.11.748 perfectly fine.
Sourced from my thread at droidrzr.com I will mostly be responding there.Prerequisites:
- Be on the Motorola Droid RAZR 6.11.748 version
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 (probably would work with OS X and Linux SDK's too, haven't tested)'
- Radio Upgrade (MD5: 46dee847389347ddb7cb4b97599ffaf2)
- Extract the folder, doesn't matter where.
- Run the .bat file entitled "RunThisToUpgradeRadio.bat"
- Follow the instructions on the command prompt that pops up (This means be in "AP Fasboot" mode and
be connected by USB)
- Wipe Cache Partition via the Motorola Recovery Menu that pops up when you reboot.
- Enjoy your 6.12.173 upgraded radio on your 6.11.748 phone!
- Should work with ANY Rom for 6.11.748 (Enjoy your Arctic, Abysm, Infex, etc. with a fixed radio/less data drops!)
- Probably works for IC3Razr too, you'll still have to the the radio enable/disable trick