Don't Give Up Hope! Word from Blackdroid

bloodmut

Reaction score
Hello All -

I, alongside many others, more or less gave up hope on UD coming to the DX anytime soon. I just flashed the gingerbread leak, and asked in the shoutbox on his site (udrom.com) if he might resume work on the DX due to gingerbread being leaked and coming from verizon hopefully soon. Low and behold, blackdroid himself responded, "Yup, just need to get it rooted and we will be on our way."

Almost screamed and jumped out of joy, as UD (even in RC stage) is fastest ROM I've come across. So, don't give up hope, if he says it's coming, it'll come, albeit not tomorrow or maybe even that soon, but it will come.

andylulzyou

Reaction score
Hello All -

I, alongside many others, more or less gave up hope on UD coming to the DX anytime soon. I just flashed the gingerbread leak, and asked in the shoutbox on his site (udrom.com) if he might resume work on the DX due to gingerbread being leaked and coming from verizon hopefully soon. Low and behold, blackdroid himself responded, "Yup, just need to get it rooted and we will be on our way."

Almost screamed and jumped out of joy, as UD (even in RC stage) is fastest ROM I've come across. So, don't give up hope, if he says it's coming, it'll come, albeit not tomorrow or maybe even that soon, but it will come.

He's been saying it will come for as long as I've had my phone.

Chloenaiter

Reaction score
Hello All -

He's been saying it will come for as long as I've had my phone.

That's exactly what I was thinking :/ Oh well maybe his words hold truth this time around :)

DJxPanda

Reaction score
Well its rooted now. So.. Any new updates on this?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Reaction score
I just posted a thread asking about this cause i didnt see this subforum before i did, but i heard it a beta or something was out. My buddy also said he saw it on www.roooler.com. but i cant confirm that yet, i havent checked.

Reaction score
Yea you can download a version from www.roooler.com but you got to be a memeber, apparently its free to sign up, but i have looked all over that website and can not find a button to sign up or register for an account! How the helm does that work, anyone else notice this, assuming youve been to the website that is

DJxPanda

Reaction score
Yea you can download a version from www.roooler.com but you got to be a memeber, apparently its free to sign up, but i have looked all over that website and can not find a button to sign up or register for an account! How the helm does that work, anyone else notice this, assuming youve been to the website that is

where's the link to download it?! i can't even find the link to UD

Reaction score

where's the link to download it?! i can't even find the link to UD

I saw it on there when I posted it but like I said, when I clicked on it, it said I had to be a member and I cant figure out how to register lol

wvbrian

Reaction score
Go to the ultimate droid website. go to the search site. Type in ud rom. Click on the the rom for droid x. Click on download rom.