Don't forget to make an introduction thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VZWSupport

Reaction score
Droid 2

Hello JensGems, I can totally understand the need of the User Manual for a device. Although the device may not come with a paper manual, there is one available online. Go to: http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/mot_droid2/droid2.pdfIt is a PDF file that you would be able to save on your desktop. The forums are also very helpful as other Community members may have the answer to your inquiry. Additionally, we are here to assist as well. Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupportThank you for your inquiry,Lena A. VZW SupportFollow us on Twiiter @VZWSupport

jwesterfield08

Reaction score
Hey there,

I am new to a Droid coming from a Blackberry and realizing that there is a lot to learn about this cool new toy! After getting my calendar to sync after doing a factory reset, I am starting to really like my phone. Any tips and tricks that you can share will be greatly appreciated!:D

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes there are many things to learn, things are contstantly getting better with aosp..hope you too get the chance to check out cm7....if you ever need a hand, pm me! But many other great knowledgeable users here too! Cheers!

One Epic Blue and Bold Cm7(otaGBK) .----->fastforward!

wickid1

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Joe, I am from Sidney, MT and new to the Droid family.

obrienp

Reaction score
Hi, all, I'm new to Droid - just got a Bionic last night. Mmy last phone was a Palm Pre. Other than problems with the calendar, so far I really like the phone. Look forward to talking with you all :)

Peggy

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Hi, all, I'm new to Droid - just got a Bionic last night. Mmy last phone was a Palm Pre. Other than problems with the calendar, so far I really like the phone. Look forward to talking with you all :)

Peggy

Welcome to the forum!!

Glad you are enjoying the phone. Make sure you stick around and enjoy the community!

Sent From a Tear in the Space/Time Continuum...

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score

Peggy

Wow cool..I have serviced a many palms (no punn intented) lol really!...anyway, welcome and if your ever in need of help, I'm crazy willing to help along with many other die hard flashaholics among the forum here..Droid Forums frickin ROCKS! the drummer:)

One Epic Blue and Bold Cm7(otaGBK) .----->fastforward!

tchr3mm2

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm new to this forum - current owner of a Bionic (as of 2 nights ago), previously had the Moto Droid (2 yrs). Looking for the best ways to accessorize my new toy! As a side note/question...does anyone know if a "diamond" case for the Bionic will fit into the navigation dock? I haven't been able to find an answer on that yet through all of my "googling" on other sites! Looking forward to adding to my knowledge base of the Droid!dancedroid

Bionic_Man

Reaction score
Hi, I've just broke my droid cherry for the very first time. I Kept putting it off every since the first droid X or the incredible. It's been so long I cant remember which one but it's been a long time. Waiting for the latest and the greatest I got the "Bionic". So when they told use we were grandfathered in our unlimited data plan I got my wife the "Thunderbolt" plus the $100 new every two that we had and the $100 gift card for each of our old chocolate's. I'll in up paying $99 for the bionic so we had to go for it! I'm looking forward to leaning new thing and making new friends.

Last edited:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Hi all! I'm new to this forum - current owner of a Bionic (as of 2 nights ago), previously had the Moto Droid (2 yrs). Looking for the best ways to accessorize my new toy! As a side note/question...does anyone know if a "diamond" case for the Bionic will fit into the navigation dock? I haven't been able to find an answer on that yet through all of my "googling" on other sites! Looking forward to adding to my knowledge base of the Droid!dancedroid

Welcome to the forum!! Glad to have you here with us.

And congrats on the shiny new phone. I can not comment on the case since I do not own the phone or that case but I know I read through a thread on here some where that had some options. I will see if I can find it and link you to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.