Don't forget to make an introduction thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
hi ladies and gentlemen, introduce my self, I'm braddock wanna joint to this forum, hope your help me, i new in android.

thank you
br:)

Hello braddock! Welcome! Seems I've seen you around already? Hmmm..No problem either way..glad to have you hear ...We will help whenever you need it, just shout! Or post..lol peace!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Welcome to everyone who recently joined us! dancedroid

Calen

Reaction score
Hello for all !

First off all, sorry for the bad English, because I'm a Brasilian man who lives at Uruguay and i can read litle, but to write is a problem.

I'm new on Android, always have simbian devices, but since the touch of my N97 going down, i study a lot of devices and choose 3: Atrix, galaxy or the Motorola Milestone 3 (XT860). And finally get the Milestone.

The Milestone for now in Brasil only via vivo (like verizo), and is a good phone, the radio works well, but I have some problems with him:

1- now while wrtite this the CPU is at 100%, i close all aplications, Set CPU, Super User, all aplications and the phone is hot, only here;
2- app like accu weather, google gps dont works with 2g ? My N97 works in that app well in 2g, but with the xt860. Only the navigator works....
3- actually i need a custom rom because i have a lot of softwares for Brasil that i don't use, but 5here is a custon rom or i have to delet all of stuff ?

The Set CPU works with Milestone 3 ? Why the cpu is at 100% ?

BrandyR

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Im new to this forum. I am currently on my 3rd droid device and contract is up next week. I anxiously waiting the prime. Unless someone on here has advice on something better. Finding lots of info about droid and the options that are available this forum is great. Seems like I've learned more about my phone the last couple weeks than the last two years that I've had a droid. I am not rooted. Just started researching it to see if it's something I should do. Any advice please send my way.
Brandy

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

biglarge

Reaction score
Hey guys, Biglarge here. Ive got the htc thunderbolt and have been nervous to do anything yet, but this site looks like the help I need. Cant wait to get started. Glad I found you guys.

Baysiderider

Reaction score
Whats up! Frank here. well this is my first post here But i am known by this s/n on hofo and androidcorums so i might know some of you. my current phone is the LG Esteem which is the LG Revolution re branded for another network i hope this is ok...

and im currently in Hayward Ca I hope I dont get hated on but im a MetroPcs customer on there flag ship droid and we have fully rooted the phones already updated prl's to run on there 3g networks but we dont have rom's yet lol but there coming

why im here i seen some knowledge on this board while i was browsing and i decided to join hopefully this is ok and you accept us lower carrier customers LOL

thanks and have a great day

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Whats up! Frank here. well this is my first post here But i am known by this s/n on hofo and androidcorums so i might know some of you. my current phone is the LG Esteem which is the LG Revolution re branded for another network i hope this is ok...

and im currently in Hayward Ca I hope I dont get hated on but im a MetroPcs customer on there flag ship droid and we have fully rooted the phones already updated prl's to run on there 3g networks but we dont have rom's yet lol but there coming

why im here i seen some knowledge on this board while i was browsing and i decided to join hopefully this is ok and you accept us lower carrier customers LOL

thanks and have a great day

Want to be flashed to verizon? Painless and quick...Anyway, your fine brother....Your in the right place..I work on all devices and carriers flagship models are my specialty..ah the rev...sweet lg...so, what exactly can we do for you?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Susyflower

Reaction score
Greetings!!

I'm not new to Android...but new to these forums. I had a Droid Eris first and then I just got a Droid Bionic this past Saturday. I am super excited to finally have the "latest and greatest" so to speak. Can't wait to interact with other forum members and learning about everything "Droid."

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Greetings!!

I'm not new to Android...but new to these forums. I had a Droid Eris first and then I just got a Droid Bionic this past Saturday. I am super excited to finally have the "latest and greatest" so to speak. Can't wait to interact with other forum members and learning about everything "Droid."

Welcome to DF!! Glad to have you with us :icon_ banana:

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Another Newbie

Greetings,

I am up for a NE2 and am going nuts over all of my choices coming out right now! I've been a Verizon subscriber for more than a decade and a user of Palm (please don't hold that against me). I am ready to make the switch over to a Droid and have been reading and researching as much as I can about these various choices. Honestly, since I've never used a Droid before, I don't know if ICS means that much to me. Heck, I'd probably be thrilled with a much earlier edition of Gingerbread...look what I'm coming from LOL!

Ok, so here I sit chewing my nails and searching all over the Web for any new news regarding the Razr, Prime, & Vigor. At the moment, the Kevlar on the Razr has me drooling.

Anyhow, I look forward to learning from y'all and hope, someday, to be able to help some other newbie down the road.

Have a great night... Only a few more hours before the mysteries being held by Motorola & Samsung unfold! I hope I can sleep tonight!:yahoo:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Greetings,

I am up for a NE2 and am going nuts over all of my choices coming out right now! I've been a Verizon subscriber for more than a decade and a user of Palm (please don't hold that against me). I am ready to make the switch over to a Droid and have been reading and researching as much as I can about these various choices. Honestly, since I've never used a Droid before, I don't know if ICS means that much to me. Heck, I'd probably be thrilled with a much earlier edition of Gingerbread...look what I'm coming from LOL!

Ok, so here I sit chewing my nails and searching all over the Web for any new news regarding the Razr, Prime, & Vigor. At the moment, the Kevlar on the Razr has me drooling.

Anyhow, I look forward to learning from y'all and hope, someday, to be able to help some other newbie down the road.

Have a great night... Only a few more hours before the mysteries being held by Motorola & Samsung unfold! I hope I can sleep tonight!:yahoo:

Welcome to DF!!

Sorry we missed you there for a little bit. We were all really looking forward to last night's event/launch. Did you happen to catch it? Lots of cool things coming with the new Nexus and ICS for sure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.