Disney

grumpy

Reaction score
Are there any people who go to Disney or belong to the Disney Vacation club on this board?

We go to Disney twice a year and belong to DVC.

You could say Disney is my family's hobby..lol

If you have a few minutes and like disney check out cuatwdw.com and let me know what you think.

Thanks

JLB09

Reaction score
Well I must say it looks quite nice. When my sons (three) were growing up we went to Disney World every year for years and years. Sometimes we would even go twice in a year. We have a time share there. It was our favorite place to vacation as a family as we would go sometimes for even three weeks and really enjoy the parks in a relaxing way. Even now as they are older they still want to go back there. One is planning a Spring Break trip with his girlfriend. So I understand and appreciate your love of Disney World.

The site at a quick glance looks super. I can only imagine how much I would have enjoyed something like this all the years we went. I am sure I would even have created a site like that myself.

Good luck with your site. and have fun at Disney world.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I looked at joining the DVC after our trip to Orlando last year...8 Days $12k:icon_eek:

But the presentation seemed shady and we decided not to.

OP
G

grumpy

Reaction score
Well I must say it looks quite nice. When my sons (three) were growing up we went to Disney World every year for years and years. Sometimes we would even go twice in a year. We have a time share there. It was our favorite place to vacation as a family as we would go sometimes for even three weeks and really enjoy the parks in a relaxing way. Even now as they are older they still want to go back there. One is planning a Spring Break trip with his girlfriend. So I understand and appreciate your love of Disney World.

The site at a quick glance looks super. I can only imagine how much I would have enjoyed something like this all the years we went. I am sure I would even have created a site like that myself.

Good luck with your site. and have fun at Disney world.

Thanks for the kind words

I looked at joining the DVC after our trip to Orlando last year...8 Days $12k:icon_eek:

Let me apologize for the shady cast member. DVC is usually straight forward with their presentations. If you have any questions about it let me know and l will answer them for you.

coondogg97

Reaction score
Are there any people who go to Disney or belong to the Disney Vacation club on this board?

We go to Disney twice a year and belong to DVC.

You could say Disney is my family's hobby..lol

If you have a few minutes and like disney check out cuatwdw.com and let me know what you think.

Thanks

Very cool site, I just registered. Its just DW and I , no children and we are WDW addicts. We never understood what the big deal was about Disney until we went in 2007. 2 years, 4 trips and 320 AKV points later we are Disney addicts! Well, JellyRolls helped a lot too :icon_ banana:
We went to WDW this past October for the Halloween parties. We decided to qik some of the trip using a Samsung Omnia. You can see HolloWishes, The Boo To You Parade and a few other Disney videos in the link below. Our next trip is in May where I plan to qik using the Droid.

http://www.qik.com/disneycouple

When we were there in 2007 we toured the DVC Boardwalk Villa rooms. We actually wanted a break to cool off and went into the Villa, we didn't even know what DVC was at the time. The Disney cast member in the Villa took over an hour to talk to us about DVC. He was a great guy and everything he said sounded great. Hearing all the negative things about timeshares over the years I was still reluctant. I blew off the DVC tour the following morning knowing that I would be able to do more unbiased research online then I would be able to do on a tour. I returned home and researched DVC for a couple of months. This is NOTHING like your normal timeshare. A friend of mine is a real estate agent who cant stand timeshares and even he recommended DVC. He still feels its not the best investment, but I didn't buy into DVC for an investment. And if worse comes to worst and you have to sell, there is great resale value in DVC.

HTH

Last edited:
OP
G

grumpy

Reaction score
Thanks for checking it out and registering. We hope you are a frequent visitor and join in some discussions. AKV is a great place. Very Relaxing there

RTracer

Reaction score
My daughter is 13 months, I figure when she is around three, Disney trips will become the norm in our household :)

JFM-jr

Reaction score
Been a DVC member since 2002 (Saratoga Springs home resort). My ten year old has been there every year some years twice LOL. Yes my wife and I are Disney fanatics as well. When you look at Walts journey thru life from his early years you cant help but be amazed at the empire he amassed. His mind was magical.

OP
G

grumpy

Reaction score
JFM-jr;6287 When you look at Walts journey thru life from his early years you cant help but be amazed at the empire he amassed. His mind was magical.[/QUOTE said:
I agree 110% :)