DINC still worth getting?

medwa

Reaction score
the fascinate charges much much faster and the battery lasts about 2x as long as the 1500mah battery in my Dinc.

I can agree with you on this. Incredible has the worst battery life of any phone I've ever used. I get little to no signal at work, and on days with heavy usage, I get 4 hours out of it, maximum.

Posted from my Droid Incredible

brochaos

Reaction score
i'm in the process of picking up a dinc for my gf right now. she's not a hardcore phone user, and all the keys fell out of her blackberry, so she can't afford to wait for something new, plus for the price of free, it sounds like a good deal.

medwa

Reaction score
i'm in the process of picking up a dinc for my gf right now. she's not a hardcore phone user, and all the keys fell out of her blackberry, so she can't afford to wait for something new, plus for the price of free, it sounds like a good deal.

She will enjoy it.

tigerdango

Reaction score
Definitely. INC is one of the top of the line phones on the market.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
From preDroid to Droid1 was a huge leap, the Droid1 to the Inc was a decent size jump but everything since then has been a footstep at most.
If you are waiting for THE next big thing it's not ready to come out yet so yes the Inc is still worth getting
Support our troops!
slidered from a wifi monolith

tigerdango

Reaction score
I don't know about other carriers but the two top of the line phones for Verizon are Droid X and INC, both those pretty much being on par for the most part.

medwa

Reaction score
The most notable differences are the screen sizes, battery life, and the UIs. The X has a larger screen, but the Inc screen is of higher quality. The screen on the Inc contributes to the terrible battery life, however. Battery life on the X is much better. And the Sense UI on the Inc wins between the two, hands Down.

mcgriff

Reaction score
From preDroid to Droid1 was a huge leap, the Droid1 to the Inc was a decent size jump but everything since then has been a footstep at most.
If you are waiting for THE next big thing it's not ready to come out yet so yes the Inc is still worth getting
Support our troops!
slidered from a wifi monolith

Agree with this. The only thing that could push the Inc aside would be software "upgrades" that demand different hardware. The Inc is an excellent product.

patrickgerry

Reaction score
The DINC has the best UI and the fastest 3G. If you want a small screen compared to the Droid X then you should definitely consider the DINC.

tigerdango

Reaction score
The Droid X screen is not really all that amazingly bigger than INC.

patrickgerry

Reaction score
Do a search. I remember an article that compared the dinc, x , and the evo 4g. The dinc was fastest in 3g while the x was fastest in video.

sent from my HTC-incredible via tapatalk

OP
J

juice1113

Reaction score
Got my DICN and cant put it down. Now i need to get it setup the wait i want and figure how to get the most out of the battery!

How much power does it save turning the gps off when not using compared to leaving it on?

coskier

Reaction score
I just got my Incredible 2 days ago, moving up from a Windows Mobile Touch Pro 2. This thing is perfect so far, except for battery life. Already ordered the Seideo 3500 for it though.