Decided to Sell D1 on eBay today

cpinto

Reaction score
Well, I was going to keep my D1 as a little Wifi mini iPad, but today decided to sell it on eBay.

Took some pictures.

Posted a 7 day auction, with a Buy Now of $170.

It sold in less than 60 seconds. WOW !!!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, I was going to keep my D1 as a little Wifi mini iPad, but today decided to sell it on eBay.

Took some pictures.

Why did you do the Buy It Now so cheap? I was looking on eBay last night and see them at auction going over $200 if they are a trusted seller and are clear ESN.

OP
C

cpinto

Reaction score

Took some pictures.

Why did you do the Buy It Now so cheap? I was looking on eBay last night and see them at auction going over $200 if they are a trusted seller and are clear ESN.

Just wanted it to move fast, but didn't expect it to go that fast.

He paid for it within 5 minutes. Shipped. It was worth it, just to get it done. I was happy with that. Basically now I upgraded to the X for $30.

richjacksonkc

Reaction score

Took some pictures.

Just wanted it to move fast, but didn't expect it to go that fast.

He paid for it within 5 minutes. Shipped. It was worth it, just to get it done. I was happy with that. Basically now I upgraded to the X for $30.

True... anyone else who's thinking about selling their Droid but doesn't want to go to the trouble of ebay'ing it should check out Gazelle, they were offering 165 for Moto Droids last week... and it's a breeze to sell it to them.. I've used them for multiple items..