Pkt Auctions (ebay mobile) Lagging behind

cuskit

Reaction score
I've been using Pkt Auctions now for two months. Up until three weeks ago it worked flawlessly - it's actually quicker than using a browser as a portal onto My eBay.

But now when opening to check on my "sold items", it's not been updated for almost three weeks now. It displays the same "sold items" screen without depicting those items being sold on a daily basis. I'm in communication with Bonfire Support (Pkt Auctions creators) who have engineers working on it, but without much success. I can't tell you how frustrating it is to click on that icon and see the same old info for three weeks now! Until this happened Pkt Auctions was a perfect venue for keeping me up to date with my inventory sales without having to be tethered to my desktop or laptop computers.

Does anyone here use this app and if so, any issues such as mine? I'm trying to recall if the failure to update coincided with my upgrading to 2.01 on my droid, but don't think so.

Other than this new quirk, it's been a solid performer that I recommend for any that buy or sell on eBay. Since that's where I sell my product line of MIKRADLES, it's been a great boon to me.

cuskit

dylanthecat

Reaction score
I have been using it for a while without problems. Just tried it now and everything looked correct. Not sure why you are having issues, sorry.

ssteele76

Reaction score
been looking for an app that I can use to upload pictures and sell items on ebay. Anyone have any reccomendations?

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
I have been using it for a while without problems. Just tried it now and everything looked correct. Not sure why you are having issues, sorry.
Hello! Sorry I missed your response here! To bring you up to speed - I will say that they (tech support at Pkt Auctions) were very positive trying to solve the issues I had. We went back and forth for a couple of weeks trying to solve this problem. The final conclusion was that eBay was not submitting to them all the data they needed to post current items sold on my display (droid - not my computer).

They offered their apologies and stated they would continue to work with eBay to have this issue resolved, and would message me when and if it was corrected. To date it has not - pkt auctions continues to show me very outdated data relative to my "sold" items. It appears to be an issue only with "buy it now" items, not "auction" items.

I still use the app every day to track my activity (both buy and sell items), and with the exception of my "sold, buy it now" items - it works superb! I love the program, and look forward to when it will be 100% effective for my needs. I have nothing but the utmost respect for their tech support, those guys as well as their engineers went above and beyond the call of duty troubleshooting this issue, as well as a spectacular job in the communications between us.

Anyway - thanks for the reply! :) mike

OP
C

cuskit

Reaction score
Ebay now has their own APP. It has a ways to go, but it seems to work OK.

Yes - I downloaded and used it for a few days. I was almost suicidal with all the force closes! Dumped it after giving it a fair shake. It appears to have a lot of potential (as you point out) but I'll just wait until they update it and make it more stable. :) mike