No GPS
No Bluetooth
No Camera
No FM Radio
Only 700-800MB of internal storage is recognized
SMS works but not MMS
Auto Brightness is flaky
Some report swype not working but the red version works for me and others
Facebook "Unable to add to accounts & sync" (FB app bug not CM6)
Shows T-CDMA 64 instead of Verizon Wireless
Some paid apps don't show up in the Market.

if so dont think i can go with a rom yet... i use GPS almost everyday...

Most of those are some pretty big Scifi level bugs ;)

jjordo1

Reaction score
Whats Wrong

Ok so i have tried to load every rom on rom manager and the only one that actually lets me reboot my phone is the first one in rom manager the froyo w/google addon but it just goes back to htc sense and takes out market and no gmail login any help what i\am i doing i really want to get rid of sense i could do all this with my droid what am i missing

Will Survive

Reaction score
i downloaded CyanogenMod 6.0.0 Test 7 using Rom Manager which is only available on the premium version. So far only minor bugs.

-No Camera-
-No FM Radio-
-No TV Out-
-No LED Notifications for messages-
-Verizon Visual VoiceMail not working-

anywho, here are some screenchots of my setup:

Last edited:

shimada22

Reaction score
why don't ihave the android market on my phone. i don't have it at all... idk y. mayb its cuz i downloaded the google apps pack too? suggestions anyone?

and is there away i can save all my apps from one rom and transfer to another and if so how? thanks!

barbee

Reaction score
why don't ihave the android market on my phone. i don't have it at all... idk y. mayb its cuz i downloaded the google apps pack too? suggestions anyone?

and is there away i can save all my apps from one rom and transfer to another and if so how? thanks!

try downloading the google apps again from rom manager.

Titanium backup is available through the market. it will backup all your apps and data after a wipe

Srkx Mokwi

Reaction score
Okay I just rooted my phone last night... I installed Rom manager this morning and I have Clockwork Recovery is there anything else i need to do before I flash a rom??

Scott

:greendroid: Rooted HTC Droid Incredible :greendroid:
ClockworkMod Recovery v2.5.0.1

jdknauer113

Reaction score
my phone is stuck on a multiple colored x that keeps flashing across my screen any one know what wen wrong, i can always get back to recovery by rebooting but i cant get past the x, any and all info is appreciated, please help.

CrazyJek

Reaction score
i downloaded CyanogenMod 6.0.0 Test 7 using Rom Manager which is only available on the premium version. So far only minor bugs.

-No Camera-
-No FM Radio-
-No TV Out-

I wasnt aware you can run Froyo with radio version 1.xxxxxxx

I thought in order to successfully run Froyo it needed to be updated to the 2.xxxx version otherwise it can cause complications. Or i could be dead wrong.

vbhines

Reaction score

-No Camera-
-No FM Radio-
-No TV Out-

I wasnt aware you can run Froyo with radio version 1.xxxxxxx

I thought in order to successfully run Froyo it needed to be updated to the 2.xxxx version otherwise it can cause complications. Or i could be dead wrong.

You are "dead wrong". Froyo has been running on Dincs for a while now. You need the newer radio to have support for the camera and 720p recording.

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
They are the nightlies. Things will be broken in the, just fun to try. For a stable version use the test 8 under the koush tab.