droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
"That" limited? No back button is "too" limited for me but that's just me.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

There are quick and easy ways to go back... swipe across the screen and there is even a shortcut button thingy you can put on the screen to switch between apps and stuff.

There are ways to do things with IOS... it just takes some patience and desire to explore.

Sent from my neat IPhone 7+

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
There are quick and easy ways to go back... swipe across the screen and there is even a shortcut button thingy you can put on the screen to switch between apps and stuff.

There are ways to do things with IOS... it just takes some patience and desire to explore.

Sent from my neat IPhone 7+
What I've found with ios is you just do exploring to accomplish simple tasks but the type of exploring I like to do on my gadgets runs me into the wall of the garden too often. I'm finding Android to be getting more like that with every update. I've had M on my phone for weeks now and I still at least once a day run into having to turn off the permission of SystemGlow so I can use a feature in an existing app. During church today when my youngest daughter was getting ready to sing and trying an unused mode on my camera was NOT the time to have to jump through 10 friggin hoops to use it.
I miss froyo with ease of use , bug free, and no bloatware embedded.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I personally don't miss that back button....both platforms bring quality functions and I think most peeps that come in open minded and willing to give either a legitimate chance will find out they can enjoy plenty about each ...

iPhone 6s+ Tapatalk

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
I personally don't miss that back button....both platforms bring quality functions and I think most peeps that come in open minded and willing to give either a legitimate chance will find out they can enjoy plenty about each ...

iPhone 6s+ Tapatalk
How long you been on iphone,thought you were android thru and thru

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
How long you been on iphone,thought you were android thru and thru

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Android is always my first love ....enjoy the choices .

November will be a year on iPhone experience has been a great one ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I can't bring myself to buy any LG device. Bad experiences from family and friends who had them.
I'd take them over an iPhone any day. But that's just me.
Those folks jumping to Apple when there are perfectly acceptable Android alternatives boggles my mind. But hey, different strokes....
As long as you find something that works for you, that's all that matters in the end.

S5 tap'n

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Those folks jumping to Apple when there are perfectly acceptable Android alternatives boggles my mind. But hey, different strokes....
As long as you find something that works for you, that's all that matters in the end.

S5 tap'n

They'll be back.

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score

S5 tap'n
Hey watch it bub, iPhone users are people too... ;)

Sent from my New Note 7

Moulton

Reaction score
I really gave it a shot, even ordered a Nike iwatch which has been cancelled. No back button. The notification system is an absolute disaster. Their vision of widgets is comical to say the least. And why can't I close all open tasks in the background at once, I figured out how to do it....I had to power down the phone! What?! No...no...no! My open mind was destroyed by this experience lol. Awful

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+

S5 tap'n

Bottom line you need to find something that works for you ! I do agree my friend...there is no doubt in my mind Note series has been one of the best experiences for plenty of us ...and I can see it being a rough decision for those having to move to another phone or manufacturer...

iPhone 6s+ Tapatalk