"Contact Quick Tasks" replacement

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
When adding contact quick tasks on my Pro, I'm given a 2x2 widget that is 2x1 picture and 2x1 tasks.

Is there anyway to get a 1x1 direct dial shortcut? I have contact shortcuts in place now, which provide the LOOK that I want, but they don't direct dial. They take me to the contact.

Is it possible to get an icon that looks like a contact shortcut that dials directly?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a Droid so my experience may be different. Long press, tap shortcut, tap direct message, select contact.

I'm moving to the Pro section so other Pro users will read and reply.

Mike

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry! Hopefully someone with a Pro will reply. If not, we'll look for assistance.

Mike

google123

Reaction score
i have a screen with a few direct call icons. using launcher pro plus you can resize the standard direct call widget down to 1x1 and when pressing on it the first time it will ask you what task you want to assign wether its call a number or text a number or email an address or whatever. launcher pro plus it what allows the widget to be sized at 1x1. works great.

OP
G

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
i have a screen with a few direct call icons. using launcher pro plus you can resize the standard direct call widget down to 1x1 and when pressing on it the first time it will ask you what task you want to assign wether its call a number or text a number or email an address or whatever. launcher pro plus it what allows the widget to be sized at 1x1. works great.

I've been thinking about paying for LP+ anyways. If I wind up having to do that, I guess I will.

google123

Reaction score
Launcher Pro Plus is totally worth it. Period. You can quote me on that.

semya

Reaction score
For some reason, part of my contacts show up with their google account images, others won't, though I see their images in Contacts. Weird!

OP
G

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
For some reason, part of my contacts show up with their google account images, others won't, though I see their images in Contacts. Weird!

I'd like for it to show Facebook pictures, because two of the individuals I'm going to use for this don't use gmail.

kjjb0204

Reaction score

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the direct dial shortcut? I think the idea is one-touch quick dialing.

kjjb0204

Reaction score

menu - settings - accounts - menu - picture source