Confused, and probably won't do anything, but need to clear my head.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
My droid 2 seems to be nearing it's end (poor battery and random glitches) but my upgrade date is 7/22, I've done the online chat with several reps and went into numerous stores, and keep being told I can't upgrade early, even though it's only a month. I haven't actually tried calling customer service yet, but that seems to work for others. There aren't really any phone that wow me right now, but I'm really hoping the rumors of the HTC version of the note are true. I basically want to upgrade just to keep the unlimited data, for peace of mind. I've only used 250 megs and am about halfway through the cycle.

My wife just got a phone 2 weeks ago to get in on the double data, so I might be able to switch over my upgrade to her line like what was mentioned in the "trick" thread. Or I could save that money and see what comes out in the fall (hoping my D2 makes it that long) the problem then becomes I'm off contract and they could just cancel on me at any time.

Thanks for letting me get that out of my head, I could feel my anxiety level go down just from typing that out. If you feel like giving suggestions I won't complain, :p
I am on a month to month plan right now as we speak with unlimited data, heck if they try to cancel me, I will just leave, and Verizon surely does not want to lose a paying customer to the competition.

OP
V

VooDooCC

Reaction score
Hmmm, I forgot to write down the order number last night while I was on the phone, so I can't track the package. When I go to Verizon's site, and click on the view orders. It says I have no orders within the past 150 days. Is that because of doing it over the phone? If so, is there anyway to get the order number and location code to track it? I tried the online chat, and they said they couldn't do anything and that I would have to call customer service.