Compatible with new GB .602 OS?

mr_brady

Reaction score
TBH just released a GB 4.5.602 update for the DX. Curious if anyone is brave enough to try Liberty 0.9 over the top.

ghost56

Reaction score
I'm gonna try it!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ghost56

Reaction score
Were would I get it

OP
mr_brady

mr_brady

Reaction score
Were would I get it

From the Team Black Hat (TBH) app (payware) or you can wait a day or two for them to release it, typically on mydroidworld.com

OP
mr_brady

mr_brady

Reaction score
I can confirm that Liberty 0.9 does install over the top of the new .602 leak. I'm pretty sure most of the .602 system is over-written by the Liberty install, but it does keep the new .13p radio post-Liberty install.

I did notice upon first boot the phone didn't see the radio, so I setup everything via WiFi. When I rebooted, it did see the radio and everything worked fine (so far).

I'll continue testing and post any strange occurrences here.

chaos254

Reaction score
is the only difference from .596 to .602, the radio changing to .13? what are the benefits of this?

OP
mr_brady

mr_brady

Reaction score
is the only difference from .596 to .602, the radio changing to .13? what are the benefits of this?

I'm not sure, but the highlight of the new release was the radio. I did, however, read somewhere that this .602 release was rejected by VZW for reasons unknown.

chefb

Reaction score
I was just wondering if if they were going to leak the gingerbread fix......Verizon is "soaking" it now...maybe this is it?:D

wireman2161

Reaction score
Hey Brady is every thing still working for you on liberty after updating?

OP
mr_brady

mr_brady

Reaction score
Hey Brady is every thing still working for you on liberty after updating?

Yeah, so far everything seems completely normal. I honestly don't notice a difference in the radio, but I haven't had much of an issue with lack of reception either.

meaker

Reaction score
Where can I find this rooted update at? Can't find TBH App? Is it in the market?

luisnumata

Reaction score
Yeah, so far everything seems completely normal. I honestly don't notice a difference in the radio, but I haven't had much of an issue with lack of reception either.
Brady, how did you do nthe update over Liberty? I got stuck on the Red M several times...thanks