Compatible with new GB .602 OS?

chaos254

Reaction score
i'm on the rooted .602 and I can't really tell a difference from .596. I hope some themes come out soon so I can get rid of the stock battery. Drives me crazy not knowing what percentage i'm at

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
i'm on the rooted .602 and I can't really tell a difference from .596. I hope some themes come out soon so I can get rid of the stock battery. Drives me crazy not knowing what percentage i'm at

I guess a big part of the update was the radio but I have seen mixed reviews on whether or not there was a noticebale improvement.

Reaction score
For me there's a huge noticeable improvement. I live in kind of a rural area, so my 3G signal used to drop to 1X a whole lot. Now when I'm at my desk at work, I get a full 3G signal, and I mowed my entire lawn yesterday without my internet radio station (Air 1) cutting out once. That's never even come close to happening before. I also used to have the signal loss/reboot required issue once a day. Haven't had it in 24 hours. I'm also getting way better battery life when I use bluetooth (It's an obvious difference - I used to drop 40% of my battery on the 35-minute drive home from work, now I only lose 20%.) I also surfed for a while on Wifi last night without it cutting out at all, which is really good because with .596, my Wifi would cut off and I'd have to disable and re-enable Wifi to get it to work. Then it'd work for a bit and cut out again, and so on. So far this update is nothing but good news!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Awesome. Thanks for the feedback. Probably gonna do it after work.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

lotus22

Reaction score
I've only been on the radio for a day but I agree with Kasey, I'm seeing a huge improvement on 3G. I used to always turn on WiFi but lately, I've been keeping it off.