cm7, 902, droid pro

OP
clueless77

clueless77

Reaction score
I have downloaded several themes and they work great, just go into settings to apply them

Btw there is still an issue with wifi on this build and I haven't seen a fix or update yet

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

dutchbastard

Reaction score
When it comes to the themes what you have to keep in mind is that we have a mdpi device.
So most themes will indeed work for the main changes (icons, dockbar,notification bar, animations/transitions)
But for example the lockscreen will not work unless it is specifically for mdpi devices.

You could use widgetlocker as well for that though.

chaihg

Reaction score
Strange. I still have problems. Only three biggest being intermittent data connections, themes reverting back to default after reboots and the obvious wifi problems.
Hmmm. . Atleast calls work :)

dettofatto

Reaction score
When you want save your settings, you must disable wifi.
For enable wifi, disable before data...
Check the original tread and post your troubles...!

chaihg

Reaction score
One general question for those who flashed the Gingerbread update.zip. Usually when I flashed upgraded update.zip in my previous motorola phones, I could not return to Froyo because they locked the bootloader. So even if I flashed a 2.2 SBF, it never booted. So what we did was restore nandroid backups and then flash froyo SBF. Or restore nandroid and then flash Fixed SBFs we made out of a full SBF file by using SBF Depacker.

Is that the same case for Droid Pro?. Can I just flash a froyo SBF when I am on gingerbread and expect the phone to reboot successfully?.

OP
clueless77

clueless77

Reaction score
Well I honestly haven't a clue, I don't know how you flashed the gingerbread update. I had my phone bricked so bad RSD wouldn't recognize device, I had a friend help with it, basically got phone back to unactivated device on fryo and then using stock recovery flashed gingerbread update. Now if you can use stock recovery to flash back to froyo I don't know