Brick Motorola Droid Pro

riccardoporc

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I'm new in this forum.
A friend of mine gave me a Motorola Droid Pro to do the root and update it with a CyanogenMod 7 so as to have gingerbread 2.3.4 on the device (I must say that I have done many of the root of this kind and I also have a lot so please 'experience).
I turned, I put the mode "USB debugging", I spelled the root with Pete's Motorola Tools and then I went to install the Recovery ClockworkMod, I made ​​a backup nandroid, I did a "Factory Reset / Wipe Cache" successfully I installed the CyanogenMod 7 for the Droid Pro always successfully with no errors by following your guide on the forum. Up to this stage all right and then when I did the reboot of the device is stuck on the Motorola logo without giving signals. I waited 7-10 minutes nothing remained but the Motorola logo.
I do not know how to do, help you.
Many thanks to all who help me.
PS: Within 2 days I have him back because he left for America and they need this phone.
Thank you again.
Rickydev

OP
R

riccardoporc

Reaction score
I tried but it does not work and now I can not even enter the recovery of Android because I was stuck on the bootloader screen.

OP
R

riccardoporc

Reaction score
Where can I find a file sbf? I already tried to flash the 2 files you put in the forum and it says when he goes to do a restart of the bootloader that the process has failed.
Sbf flash files via RDSLite 4.9

OP
R

riccardoporc

Reaction score
The Droid Pro phone says when I try to enter bootloader "code corrupt". My Motorola Droid Pro is European. Why?

dettofatto

Reaction score
Because you have flashed with american sbf....
You must replace the kernel for using american gingerbread on european droid...
But now you must search 2.2argentinian sbf from grupo Android... (argentinian forum... no 2.3.6, but 2.2...) then root, then clockworkmod, and then repalce the kernel and then the right nandroid backup...
But you are Italian?

OP
R

riccardoporc

Reaction score
si sono italiano anche te? piacere di conoscerti... ;)
Comunque mi puoi aiutare passo-passo nella guida ?
Ne sarei grato...

OP
R

riccardoporc

Reaction score
Now that I've downloaded the file sbf 2.2 argentinian how do I install it on the motorola droid pro as I said when I enter the bootloader code corrupt

dettofatto

Reaction score
Now that I've downloaded the file sbf 2.2 argentinian how do I install it on the motorola droid pro as I said when I enter the bootloader code corrupt
from this screen (bootloadeer corrupt).
connect your phone to pc, open rsdlite, choose argentinian sbf and then flash...

OP
R

riccardoporc

Reaction score
I did not even connect it via USB as I do? says battery low ... why?

OP
R

riccardoporc

Reaction score
hello,
how do I flash the sbf file if it says "can not program"?