Cm 6.1 rc2 ??

bmoss427

Reaction score
not my day. I have done all of this before, but no luck today. Boot looping after adding chevy no 1 kernel. trying to get back into clockworkmod but at a screen that just says bootloader. ok to program... connect usb.. what do i do?

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Okay, pull the battery, let it sit for 30 seconds, and then hold down the X key, reinsert the battery, and keep holding that X key down! Power it on and see if you can get Clockwork to load. If not, we'll have to try something that might take a lot of work -- and it'll let me earn my green badge for the night. :)

bmoss427

Reaction score
Thank You and God! I think I was messing up by doing the volume, camera button from way back when.. wish me luck

The_Other_Ray

Reaction score
I'm currently using liquid frozen yogurt v1.71 and the battery life is the best I've seen. How does cm 6.1 compare?

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
It would depend on your setup/use. Some phones don't like some ROMs, so the best I can say is give it a try. :)

I do know my battery got better for CM 6 RC-1 than it ever was on stock, rooted or otherwise. Haven't noticed a hit yet.

UNC

Reaction score
OK, RC3 is playing nice. Bluetooth issue fixed, this thing is golden!