clock question - why does it reset everytime I go back to home screen?

46hemi

Reaction score
Sorry if its an old question but why does the clock widget reset from 12:00 to current everytime I back to the home screen?

mat4ov

Reaction score
Interesting question. My widget doesn't always start at 12, but it does start earlier than current time and flips to current. I wonder if maybe it starts at the last time that widget was synced?

OP

46hemi

Reaction score
Maybe I was wrong about the 12 thing, it is kind of annoying.

evereddie

Reaction score
I have a very strong feeling it is only for the effect. Just like the weather animation that moves over the screen too. More animation = cool!:)

mkjellgren

Reaction score
It's just for eye candy. The hour flips from one hour earlier to the current hour and the minute flips from 2 minutes earlier to the current minute. You can turn animations off if you like.

Sent from my ADR6400L

OP

46hemi

Reaction score
ok, so i tried to turn animations off but that does not work. Could it be because its a widget it needs to reload?

mat4ov

Reaction score
ok, so i tried to turn animations off but that does not work. Could it be because its a widget it needs to reload?

I doubt its due to reloading. It's probably built into the widget directly and so the system transition animations won't affect it.

Sent from my Thunderbolt