Alarm Clock on lockscreen

jak86

Reaction score
Has anyone found a lockscreen app in the market that shows what the alarm clock is set to like the d1 has? I've looked threw a bunch of them and non of the them offer this feature.

The icon shows up by my clock but I have more than one alarm set which is why I miss this feature. When I upgraded from my d1 I got the lg revolution and it shut off my alarm so now im parnoid that my alarm isnt set for work...that amoung other things is why I gave it back and got the thunderbolt.

I found a couple apps that work as a full screen alarm clock that shows when its set to go off but I dont like the idea of my screen being on all night and gettin worn out over the next year in a half that ill have this phone.

Any suggestions would be great and sorry if im reposting this...I didnt see any other posts asking this same question

wolfpackdl90

Reaction score
try widget locker (paid app though), it allows you to customize your lock screen to your liking with various widgets, apps, etc....

when you go to add a widget, there is one called charging and alarm.....i am pretty sure that widget came with the widget locker, because i dont recall having that widget prior to installing the app.....