Cheapest Retail Store For A Droid?

syxxpakc

Reaction score
I apologize if this has been covered but I did try searching but all I could find were the cheapest places to a get a Droid with a new contract or extension. I unfortunately bought an enV Touch back in July so I am unable to get the upgrade/NE2 price. I am curious what the cheapest I can buy a Droid for at a retail store without a contract agreement.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I am curious what the cheapest I can buy a Droid for at a retail store without a contract agreement.

$599.00 without a contract IIRC....

OP
S

syxxpakc

Reaction score
Hmmm I see Verizon's website has it for $559.99. Does anyone know if this is the price in the store as well? Also, does this come with a rebate of any kind?

EDIT: It seems that there isn't a rebate with a non-contract price and the price at my local Verizon Store is $559.

If anyone knows a walk-in store that may be cheaper feel free to let me know :)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Hmmm I see Verizon's website has it for $559.99. Does anyone know if this is the price in the store as well? Also, does this come with a rebate of any kind?

Price is the same on the display in the store....No Discount without a new 2yr contract or extending a contract. Full price is standard out of contract pricing....

OP
S

syxxpakc

Reaction score
Walmart $500 full retail.

Now that's what I'm talking about. I will say I did try looking the other night to see if they had any on display, although I admit I didn't look very hard, but I didn't see any. I'll try checking again in the next couple of days. Hopefully I'll have my Droid on friday!!!

OP
S

syxxpakc

Reaction score
If anyone is curious I bought the Droid for $499 at Walmart at full retail price. This was the cheapest walk-in store I could find. I had to drive a few extra miles, but well worth saving $60. Anyway, I love my Droid and it was totally worth it.

hajabooja

Reaction score
If anyone is curious I bought the Droid for $499 at Walmart at full retail price. This was the cheapest walk-in store I could find. I had to drive a few extra miles, but well worth saving $60. Anyway, I love my Droid and it was totally worth it.

Congrats and welcome to the club! I don't blame you... if I wasn't able to get Verizon to let me upgrade early I would have done the same!