Upgrading to a 4G phone, how do I get my 4G LTE SIM card?

TheKevGuy

Reaction score
I usually buy my phones on full retail price without a contract extension because I like keeping my unlimited data and I don't want to be tied down with a contract.

I currently have the Motorola Droid X, but I really have my eye on getting the Motorola Droid RAZR. If I buy the phone, how will I get my hands on a 4G LTE SIM card?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Just head to Verizon and they will program one for ya, I hear some get it for free and some get charged I just don't know how much

smmfc

Reaction score
Just go to any Verizon store and they'll activate and set up the 4g card for free.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

naknak95

Reaction score
Call 1-800-922-0204 and request one (depending on the representative, it might be free), or just walk into a Verizon store and try to get one. It usually doesn't take them too long to activate, probably about 5 minutes.

Kierra

Reaction score
Call 1-800-922-0204 and request one (depending on the representative, it might be free), or just walk into a Verizon store and try to get one. It usually doesn't take them too long to activate, probably about 5 minutes.

It doesn't depend on the representative. It is free. We order you one and no price populates for it. The only way you pay is if you want over night shipping.

naknak95

Reaction score
Looks like I'm making a call to Verizon later. They charged me $25 for mine and charged my friend $25 for his at the store.