cheapest place to buy note2 full retail

xtor

Reaction score
I want to buy a note 2 full retail, i have unlimited still and can't upgrade and keep it, where is the cheapest place to buy one besides vzw, i would rather they didn't get any more of my cash, and i don't want a used phone

razr on 215 leak

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
You could get lucky on ebay or swappa with one in good condition.

Another option could be to go through stores such as NewEgg and Best Buy. Both have their own credit payment options where you can make payments on large purchases. So, while it may not be really cheap, you can make monthly payments on it.

OP
xtor

xtor

Reaction score
You could get lucky on ebay or swappa with one in good condition.

Another option could be to go through stores such as NewEgg and Best Buy. Both have their own credit payment options where you can make payments on large purchases. So, while it may not be really cheap, you can make monthly payments on it.

Thank for the info, i have the cash to buy, best buy may work for me, hope they have a good warranty, i may check costco

razr on 215 leak

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I don't know why you couldn't get one of BBs extended ones.

OP
xtor

xtor

Reaction score
I don't know why you couldn't get one of BBs extended ones.

Didn't know they offered extra warranty for cell, i have them for my tv and the wife's 2500- camera(the tv i could have had with that money)

razr on 215 leak

JazzyDroid4

Reaction score
I purchased mine brand new from ebay for the exact same reason. (Verizon unlimited plan)

Sent from my awesome Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Forum Runner